Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Doppelganger posted:

I like making dumb lists, so I've broken down the league into a few categories for someone who wants to pick a team to root for.

1. The Up and Comers
It's fun to start following a team who isn't terrible, but still has some improvements to make. When you invest a little time in watching your team grow, it makes it that much more satisfying when they get a major win. This might also be a team who has been enjoying success for the last few years after decades of despair.
    Houston Texans
    New Orleans Saints
    San Diego Chargers
    Cincinnati Bengals

2. The Underdogs
Ok, maybe you'd rather pick a team with even farther to go? You probably liked the beginnings of sports movies like Little Giants when the characters all still suck, and then you get kinda bored when they start clicking as a team 45 minutes in. That's fine though, the NFL has plenty of fixer-uppers with nowhere to go but up!
    Washington Redskins
    Buffalo Bills
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Detroit Lions
    St. Louis Rams
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Seattle Seahawks

3. The Villains
All the girls love a bad boy. You might like rooting for a team that most everyone else loves to hate.
    New England Patriots
    New York Jets
    Dallas Cowboys
    Oakland Raiders
    Philadelphia Eagles

4. The Superstars
You may get called a bandwagoner by some, but you'll always enjoy watching your dominant, consistently solid team rack up wins, and usually hit the playoffs.
    Minnesota Vikings
    Green Bay Packers
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Indianapolis Colts
    Baltimore Ravens

Hey what the gently caress? Arizona needs all the fans they can get!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread