Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Doppelganger posted:

I like making dumb lists, so I've broken down the league into a few categories for someone who wants to pick a team to root for.
<Long Post>

Why does everyone love to hate the Eagles, I am not an Eagles fan (or a fan of any of those teams), but that is the only one that does not make sense to me. I thought the fans were disliked, not the team.

Also, I am not sure I would include the Steelers on the superstar list anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread