Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Please let me know if there is a better thread to ask this in. I am guessing the answer is already "no" based on all of my googling looking for solutions.
I'm a professor and I am looking for a light project management system for my students to use for their capstone class for tracking their tasks. Last year I was using Trello. I was also having them use Clockify to track their time per task. I was also using Microsoft OneNote for them to build their design wiki on since Microsoft got rid of their Wiki tool right before the class was going to start and I scrambled to find something else.

I'm trying to consolidate where we do our work this year so it can be better integrated. We're a Microsoft campus so I am moving to use more of their tools since its free for students. I've been informed about Loop insteead of OneNote which seems like it will be perfect my my purposes. I am also looking at using Planner instead of Trello. The big issue is if there is a native app I can use for the time tracking. I can still use clockify if I need to. The nice thing it does is if you install the chrome plugin for it, a little stopwatch appears on the task cards for them to click start and click stop. I can't seem to find anything built into the Microsoft Ecosystem that will do this. Worse comes to worse, we'll continue with clockify, but I figured I'd ask if anyone was aware of anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Microsoft Project is one of the ones we don't have.