Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LarryCsonka
Nov 7, 2006
Oooh, I don't go map-finding-behinding

Taeke posted:

I usually get an odd look when they ask if I want it giftwrapped and I say no, especially from the younger clerks. A 22 year old student buying LEGO for himself in this small city is a rare thing indeed.

I really don't see how you could get an odd look from this. I never get anything gift wrapped at a store

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LarryCsonka
Nov 7, 2006
Just got back from Toys R Us...

I am pretty excited. First set I have gotten in 10 years

LarryCsonka
Nov 7, 2006
Recently picked up the Technic 4x4 Crawler. I am extremely impressed with how well it performs, certainly exceeded my expectations. I wasn't thrilled with the colors so I swapped a few parts out

Before:

After:

LarryCsonka
Nov 7, 2006
Recently got back into Technic, and it is pretty awesome these days.

LarryCsonka
Nov 7, 2006

LingcodKilla posted:

Is that supposed to be a bronco?

It's just described as a "4x4 crawler". I don't think it's based on anything in particular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LarryCsonka
Nov 7, 2006

Cakefool posted:

Massive technics sets, is the current hotness the crane? Is the unimog worth £240? Really?

I would wait for the new massive crane truck to be released. Looks even better than the unimog. Should be out pretty soon