Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gary2863
Jul 19, 2000

So I made this thing:

It doesn't look too impressive compared to the other creations in this thread, but check out what I did with it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVoJcw7qaoU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gary2863
Jul 19, 2000

McFunkerson posted:

That was pretty drat cool. That tortoise looked like he wanted to gently caress your poo poo up.

I'd be afraid of that thing getting stuck somewhere underground and being lost if it was mine.

Yeah, aside from the wheels, I was careful to only use common parts for that reason. Also, the string is tied to various parts for easy recovery. The camera was extremely cheap too, and that tortoise has been doing so much excavation lately that if something did get lost, maybe he would eventually push it out.