Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilRic
May 18, 2007

come have a nice cup of tea!

Carbohydrates posted:

For a fruit-themed thread on Eurobricks:

I was also testing some macro filters I just bought for my camera. Love 'em!

Wow, it took me a while to realise those pencils were lego too. They're spot on. So real looking. Love the apple too it looks pixelly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilRic
May 18, 2007

snortpocket posted:

I can see the "Mont" in the label and assume it's Mont Saint-Michel.

EDIT:

I flew over this place on the way back from france and couldn't work out where it was or find it on maps. Thanks for mentioning it as i finally know now and can visit it at some point!

EvilRic
May 18, 2007

Muppetjedi posted:

I've seen them in W H Smiths.

I never saw any series 1 in any shop i tried in Sheffield other than when i went to hamleys in London and they were uber expensive. Very frustrating. I think Sheffield hates lego.

EvilRic
May 18, 2007

Saint Sputnik posted:

Just saw James May build his Lego house. Incredible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIwr-dyIsn8

I always wondered about that because MythBusters made a big boulder out of lego in one of their shows to bust a viral video and prove it used CGI. They made a big fuss about the amount of Lego it needed and how they basically used all the supplies they could find in the US.

But the James May builds an entire furnished house. He must have way better contacts with Lego or just have access to more Lego because of Lego Land Windsor I suppose.

EvilRic
May 18, 2007

Isn't that a (laser) holding cell for the blacktron prisoner?