Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I haven't messed around with Lego's in ages, but yesterday I came across something magical after an utterly crappy day at work. I had limped on over to the Wal-Mart to finish some errands, when something on one of the end-shelves caught my eye. "Oh, just some lego set," I thought to myself at first, but then I looked closer at the little image in the corner of the box that was calling to me:

"Is...is that what I think it is?"

"OH MY GOD THAT'S A SPACE-PIMP"

Fastest impulse-purchase I have ever made. A man just can't refuse a stylin' space-pimp and his matching blinged-out space-limousine. And after assembling the set, I felt compelled to award my new star-faring lord of prostitution his own space-pimp-cane and funky-fresh science fiction posse made from my old junk:

Baron Von DapperStache, Brick Daddy, and TURBO-PHARAOH 5000 are ready to tighten their respective hands/mandibles/robo-hooks around their wood-paneled city. Aw yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

Flavor Bear posted:

Just bought and assembled the Lunar Limo tonight.
I was surprised at how loving huge it is.
Space Pimp is as awesome as expected. I would have paid 40 bucks just for him.

I love how he has his own special hood ornament consisting of a solid gold version of his head. Classy. Best 40 dollars I've spent all week.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

children overboard posted:

OPEN YOUR MINDS PEOPLE!

drat, you got a good point there. What this currently-discriminatory theme needs are some suitably-awesome Space Police aliens, and human space criminals in the form of the return of Blacktron.

Also those four-armed assholes totally deserve what's coming to them after stealing jobs from hard-working, honest humans with their multiple appendages and lust for gold. :colbert:

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
Thanks to a certain Space Police minifig, I had a sudden itch of nostalgia that needed scratching, Minecraft style:

Seriously though if you jerks haven't tried this game boot up the free browser version already; you get to explore an entire world made up of 2x2 blocks. The full version lets you do it while being torn apart by skeletons.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
LEGO Sigourney Weaver from Ghostbusters could kick the rear end of LEGO Sigourney Weaver from Avatar any day of the week; Ghostbusters all the way. Plus it's the only feasible way we may ever get a Rick Moranis action figure.

Also wasn't the TMNT license already picked up by Megablocks?