Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
I just hope they don't recycle a spider set when they release The Hobbit theme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love

tikan posted:

That's not really a cool thing to make jokes about.

Retardoniedes is not exactly a role model.

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
So there's Palpatine's Arrest...
I'm surprised they made a set of such a violent scene, really.

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love

This needs all the votes.

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love

Lizard Combatant posted:

I've gotta make some decals for their record collection. Obviously the monster mash, other suggestions?

Werewolves of London, of course.

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
Chiming in for the garbage truck.
It's one of the only sources for that particular shade of green right now.

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love

Sockser posted:

ATTN: the other two Pittsburgh Legoons:
The Target at the Waterfront put out two boxes of S7.

Picked through, got tired of feeling, grabbed three that had big pieces in them because I want a Space Marine and a Bagpiper. Got two more loving Poseidons (and a Space Marine :shobon: ) Friend traded me an Incan Warrior for one of the Poseidons because they look cool in her big Atlantis set :)

If any of you two Pittsburgh Legoons want to trade for my other stupid loving poseidon and you have like... anything cool at all, let me know. I don't feel like mailing them so yeah.

Poor city goons. Out here in Westmoreland County I constantly see fully-stocked, untouched shelves of S7. For months now.

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love

Krazyface posted:

Someone on Eurobricks just posted this supposed setlist for the Hobbit line:

EDIT: the very next poster points out that that list has been floating around a while, which makes it less likely to be correct.

If the Mirkwood spiders set is true, I really hope the spiders are different in design from Shelob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
Guys talk me out of selling my LEGO. I'm seriously broke and it is taking up a lot of space. At least give me some tips on storing it so it wouldn't be a huge pain in the rear end to dig out when I get wasted and want to build something.