Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
"LEGOs" just like the thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

s.i.r.e. posted:

Please share with the class because I'm not giving this dude money to watch his poorly constructed video.

He's a goon and his videos are awesome.

But the gist is, the guy was an unreasonable rear end in a top hat who tried to screw people over and, when it didn't work, went insane and caused a lot of havoc.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

The usual narrative is that the city government screwed him over and he had no recourse. The truth is they bent over backwards to accomodate him and it wasn't enough.

There's also some catholic/protestant hate thing going on there too. Dude was just an rear end in a top hat.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

ExParrot posted:

i'd love some new renditions on classic sets (especially pirates), stepping up the difficulty and part counts with a snot take on some old favourites for us nostalgic types

like this lagoon lock up

Should be Napoleon instead of a Jack Sparrow.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Attestant posted:

I recently got a modern, slimmer 30cm deep Billy, and that can still fit at least the Old Fishing Store, even with glass doors. Unless modulars have much overhang beyond the baseplate, they're probably fine. However the fit is extremely slim, as below:

The Jawas have come to the old fishing store to trade droid parts for sustenance!

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Man I need that Mustang.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

I like the Burton Batwing

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

It qualifies, I got one.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

What even...?

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Locking Educational Geometric Objects

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Step 3: Put your Lego in that Detolf

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Captain Invictus posted:

(but really the best lego robot set wasn't even in the space line)

Did you forget that Voltron exists!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Naylenas posted:

Just got the drat bucket wheel excavator for a late Christmas present. I have no idea where to start

The first page of the instructions