Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Need that pinata in my life

Wow, don't usually dig SW LEGO, but drat these helmets are pretty cool

djfooboo fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Mar 17, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

That Pirate set is pushin my buttons for sure.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Gotta get that food truck doe

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I love pics of raw builds like this! Reminds me to just freakin’ build!

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Find a LEGO pick a brick wall and go to town. Or troll FB Marketplace or Craigslist for bulk lots.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Cojawfee posted:

It says "Fairground Collection" are there going to be more sets like that then?

https://brickset.com/sets/tag-Fairground

Looks like they are branding a line that has been going for a while.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Twisted Metal had more guns bragh

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Brawnfire posted:

You were right!

So I made it a quad machine gun, a dual shock grenade launcher and a beam weapon!

My man!

In regards to Bustin’ out the bonks: I met my wife on a dating app. She said she had been on so many dates where men just didn’t have a passion besides drinking beer and found my nerd poo poo awesome. So you could say LEGO made me stand apart from the bro’s and now I have a cool as hell family :3:

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Why are my LEGO in storage during my move to STL :cry:

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

sigher posted:

Can anyone help me with the part numbers so I can buy these via Bricklink or somewhere else?

If you double your order I would be happy to pay you for a set :) I never got around to fixing my poor-necked Wall-E

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Someone made good use of BL

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

1000 Brown M and Ms posted:

When I first saw that I did the nerd thing and worked out how big a box you'd actually need.

Assuming that each of the bills is $100 and you stack them neatly rather than loose in bags, you'd need a box about two cubic metres (or 60 cubic feet) big to hold $4 billion worth.

Cute. https://youtu.be/ouI9RVheAtg

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I thought the wall would topple from weight of balls making it off balance :(

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

You are reminding me I still need to finish Bricklinking my Green Grocer knockoff. Market Street is butt and doesn’t need purchased by anyone.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

That Diner looks so drat inviting.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Yeah, Penguin Mario is an autobuy.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

smackfu posted:

I think it’s supposed to be an outdoor patio. The grilling area does look a little too much like a kitchen though.

Bougies patios often have these outdoor kitchens that nobody uses. :shrug:

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Lizard Combatant posted:

More space ships for me then, losers. :colbert:

Echoing other's sentiments for some Soviet stuff though. Sputnik or Vostok seem like the obvious choices, really I just want some minifigs in those early suits.

Digging cosmonauts plz.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Getting out of the Modular game. Anyone want this crazy amount of stuff? Located in St Louis.

:siren: SA MART THREAD :siren:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3967600

Carbohydrates posted:

...followups and specific inquiries to PMs or an SA-Mart thread as to not fill up the thread with buying/selling stuff thank yooouuuuu...

djfooboo fucked around with this message at 16:58 on May 13, 2021

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Carbohydrates posted:

Friendly reminder that, although I'm totally fine with mentioning that you've got LEGO stuff for sale like djfooboo did, it would be nice to take followups and specific inquiries to PMs or an SA-Mart thread as to not fill up the thread with buying/selling stuff thank yooouuuuu

edit: the ideal scenario, I think, would be creating an SA-Mart thread and linking to it from this thread with a brief summary and/or photo(s) so you can still reach the maximum interested target audience with a minimum of spam for people who aren't interested. I suppose I should codify this somewhere but I haven't touched the OP in 10 years and I don't plan to do it now, dammit. Or maybe I will.

Thank you, should have made that clear in OP. Edited for posterity.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

MaliciousOnion posted:

Wow, I thought you were making a joke but no.

This is extremely my jam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I’m definitely getting the dumb Seinfeld set. Hope they do a second one that is vignettes or something with popular secondary characters.