Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpecialF
Dec 14, 2004

`You might just as well say, that "I breathe when I sleep" is the same thing as "I sleep when I breathe"!'
Just scanned those new minifig barcodes and came up with the numerical list for anyone with a barcode scanner on their phone/at work:
673419146791 - pharoah
673419146807 - vampire
.......46814 - spartaaaaa!!
.......46821 - disco stu
.......46838 - singer
.......46845 - ringmaster
.......46852 - baywatch
.......46869 - safari
.......46876 - athlete
.......46883 - surfer
.......46890 - witch
.......47064 - mime
.......47071 - cop
.......47088 - mexican
.......47095 - skiier
.......47101 - weightlifter
in numerical order cos I'm anal like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpecialF
Dec 14, 2004

`You might just as well say, that "I breathe when I sleep" is the same thing as "I sleep when I breathe"!'
Aw, I went into the local WHSmith and they were still selling through the yellow bags :( I want new blues!!

SpecialF
Dec 14, 2004

Does IE not have the 'highlight read threads' feature? I can only find this thread thanks to Firefox and this spectacular feature :D

:on topic: I'm having great difficulty getting the Race Car Driver minifig :/ After going blind sifting through box loads of the things in Tesco/John Lewis I've come to the conclusion that the bump code on my identifier phone app is lying to me or they are mega rare
code:
.      .
  .  .
right or wrong?

SpecialF
Dec 14, 2004

The_Doctor posted:

Pssh, that's Red Dwarf.

That's why it's called a Rimmer-Suck-rear end :D

SpecialF
Dec 14, 2004

Would it be too much to ask for the Marvel/DC sets to become minifigure series 6?

*sigh* ...I can dream

SpecialF
Dec 14, 2004

The lady in WHSmiths on the Isle of Wight gave me 3 randoms (bleh - snowboarder, cavewoman, lumberjack). Apparently they came in yesterday and most of the box had gone already. We got one of those vouchers too but we'll only spend it if they let us feel the packs!

We also bought one of the alien conquest sets at Tesco last week for ~£18, I now wake up with a tripod-riding alien staring at me. He's pretty cool tbh :D

SpecialF
Dec 14, 2004

Just to piss off all you s5 hunters - Tesco in Portsmouth [UK) had put them out early AND because they didn't scan through their tills yet, they used a s3 barcode instead which was reduced by 1/3.
We now have the entire set for ~£21 when it should be £32. Tesco did something right for a change!

SpecialF
Dec 14, 2004

Schindler's Fist posted:

Is that.. is he...

OMG!

Yes, this astronaut built a LEGO model of the International Space Station - while inside said station... IN SPAAACE. I wonder if they took a photo of the model in front of a window...

I've GIS'd both these images but cannae find them - can you link me to their original page please, I want to share them with an astro-friend. Ta!

:edit: I'm a fecking retard. http://www.legospace.com/en-us/Gallery/Default.aspx if anyone else wanted to know

SpecialF
Dec 14, 2004

The_Doctor posted:

The UK, specifically WHSmiths shops.

We had an excellent touch-up of a floor-stack in Tescos yesterday - got 13 differnet ones then got annoyed with Xmas shoppers.

SpecialF
Dec 14, 2004

Apologies if this is old news but I've not seen any images of Minifigures s7 posted here yet.
http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/8831_Minifigures_Series_7
There's a merman!
And a guy in a bunny suit!
And a space ranger dude!

Hoorah!

SpecialF
Dec 14, 2004

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

How do you mention those and not the AZTEC WARRIOR :black101: and the Black Knight and a Valkyrie and what appears to be Lego Jem. That is truly outrageous.

...oh and a stoned hippie. They seriously gave him a stoned face.

I purposely chose 2/3 of the gayest ones just for this reaction ;) I think the geek guy is adorable tbqh

SpecialF
Dec 14, 2004

Spent an hour in John Lewis (Southampton UK) squeezing every drat packet. Fastest we've ever collected a set and no duplicates!
There are some pretty drat awesome figs this time (though Zombie will be my favourite for a long time).

Oh and we found the dynamic duo funhouse escape a few days previous too. It's currently sitting next to our alien tripod battling the power suit Lex. God I love lego :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpecialF
Dec 14, 2004

Hamburlgar posted:

What's up Southampton goon! (I'm in Eastleigh actually). Did the JL have any of the older series knocking about?

Hey Hey - Isle of Wighter here :D They had a half a box of 6 but that's all I could see:/