Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlyFishinInnuendo
Apr 14, 2005

Zedd posted:

I build the 2F2F Nissan Skyline to match the Dom's charger.
It's not that good a set. :smith: I tend to build stuff without stickers at first and this thing looks naked as hell, and the lines of the car aren't matching the real thing at all; even taking Lego into consideration.
I'll probably keep it in case we get a Mazda RX-7, but I'm tempted to not sticker it and sell it.

I am also looking for an iconic Fast and Furious car to go with the Charger, been eyeing this Toyota Supra MOC: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-138484/barneius/toyota-supra-the-fast-and-the-furious/#details

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU