Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009
Why do you have to be on one of those lovely green oceans.

Seriously though, might play on occasion again. Just some average everyday nobody. I'll find you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

Jade Star posted:

Right, just looken for a crew or some better idea of what to do than free boot off the notice board with pubbie pillages.

Seems like poker is where its at if I had a badge for it. e: erf, 4 dubloons for the badge. more than I can afford right now.

You can hit poker on it's free days to get enough PoE to get the parlor badge. I know a lot of pirates who haven't paid a dime and have pretty much everything they want.

• Locked thread