Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweet CupnCakes
Feb 13, 2007

Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in? I think that's how dogs spend their lives.
I'm curious...I have a wedding/engagement ring and some other odds and ends jewelry. i went to a couple of pawn shops and they offered me next to nothing for the ring...i have it on craigslist but have already been fielding all sorts of scammers with no real hits...is there another way to make money or am i basically poo poo out of luck on really getting anything for the ring?

these are the specs of the ring
The engagement ring part is 1/2 carat diamond 14k white gold size 10. The center stone is a princess cut with four round diamonds on each side that gradually get smaller. The band is 14kw .24ct tw band. There are 10 diamonds that go across the band. they are also soldered (sp?) together....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread