Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reborn
Feb 21, 2007

I hadn't seen something about it in the OP but I'm on the hunt for a men's band that I like. My biggest issue is deciding on a metal. I'm not looking for anything to set stones in. There are so many metals out there that they throw at you and I'm not really sure of their pro's and con's.

Platinum
Titanium
Tungsten
White Gold
Silver
Meteorite (WTF?)

I generally like the styles of bands with another metal running through them down the center or off to one side to offset the look of just a solid band. I'm just not really sure what I need to look out for. I'm looking for something I can wear daily for drat near forever and only need to have it polished and not worry about it. At the same time I want something that looks nice and classy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread