Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Affair
Jun 26, 2005

I hate snakes, Jock. I hate 'em!

How did you get into this? Did you attend school or some sort of formal training or merely picked it up bit by bit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Affair
Jun 26, 2005

I hate snakes, Jock. I hate 'em!

So I've got a 14k white gold engagement band that has room for three stones on each side of a center stone. Also a wedding band to go with it, but it's not an issue.

I've got another 14k yellow gold ring with about eight small diamonds.

Both were passed to me from my family, I want to turn these two rings into one good/cheap ring for my soon-to-be-fiancee.

I went to Jared's and they said to remove the stones, and set them plus a new one into the white gold band as well as sizing it'd be about $330.

I was thinking of getting a 2k 7mm pink sapphire to go in as the center store (she has a thing for pink, even though her birth stone IS a diamond). The guy said a lab created one is around a 100 or less, an even BETTER lab created one is 400-500, and a natural one would be like two grand.

Do these prices sound reasonable?

• Locked thread