Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Let's also not forget that "public urination" is also a sex offense in some places. So if you were homeless and got caught pissing in an alley California will treat you like a pedophile forever.

What's always bothered me is that giving out sex offenses for minor stupid stuff like public urination gives actual bonafide sex offenders an "out" if word gets out that they are sex offenders. I knew two guys in college who were registered sex offenders and would tell people that, but would say that they were just caught peeing in an alley or something. I can't recall what their actual offenses were, but they were both much worse than that. Not saying it's right to force people to register or not, but the lie always bothered me.

late edit: italics on edited words I addded

wilderthanmild fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Sep 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread