Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

j3rkstore
Jan 28, 2009

L'esprit d'escalier
Just finished the book and I really enjoyed it!

I had to read it all on my Droid as my Kindle has yet to arrive :argh: Amazon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

j3rkstore
Jan 28, 2009

L'esprit d'escalier

L-O-N posted:

Also, it's interesting that Shallan is the one that has a shardblade. Wonder if she's going to learn to use it or give it to someone else.

Did I miss this as well?

j3rkstore
Jan 28, 2009

L'esprit d'escalier

Kreeblah posted:

If I'm remembering right, just before she melts her lamp via soulcasting, she considers pulling it out.

Wow, good catch. I totally missed that.

j3rkstore
Jan 28, 2009

L'esprit d'escalier
Not to mention he's planning another epic series after the Stormlight Archive :circlefap:

j3rkstore
Jan 28, 2009

L'esprit d'escalier
The Stormlight Archives, book 1: Talk about anything other than this book

j3rkstore
Jan 28, 2009

L'esprit d'escalier

BrandonSanderson posted:

Wifi on my flight is not free, but Twitter works, for some reason. WHAT WIZARDRY IS THIS.

BrandonSanderson posted:

So, the airline wifi provider has a "Free Twitter" thing going on. Nothing supernatural. Too bad. I was already building a magic system...

This dude works way too hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

j3rkstore
Jan 28, 2009

L'esprit d'escalier
Oh Brandon Sanderson