Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dropbear
Jul 26, 2007
Bombs away!
I'm thinking of giving this a shot, due to all the good things I've heard of it. I've never really played EQ1, and wonder about some of the classes - is a DPS-based druid viable here, or wanted in groups? How about a good ol' rogue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dropbear
Jul 26, 2007
Bombs away!

Jotto posted:

So now that I have my account back, here are my screenshots from old SoD:

Nice shots! What is that UI, by the way, and how does one get it - the default ui is pretty horrible in comparison.

Also, I started a ranger named Dariel (just level 4 for now) - I'm as newbie as they get, never really having played EQ before, but if any other new goons need a hand in low parties etc, let me know.

• Locked thread