Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
You Look Nice Today is hands down the very best podcast I've ever listened to. The episodes are timeless, and hold up very well to repeated listenings.

If I could be so crass, I'd like to throw out a weekly podcast that I do with my friends called Stand Under the Don't Tree and Riddle Me This. It started out as a college radio show that I hosted, but we went entirely-podcast after I graduated. It's video game discussion (as if there weren't enough of those) with an eye towards comedy.

We're just ordinary guys, but the show is a project that I absolutely love doing and I'm very happy with the response that it's gotten over its three year existence.

Edit: drat, I didn't mean to hog the top spot with self-promotion. I'll take another opportunity to hype You Look Nice Today. The only bad part about it is that they don't publish episodes frequently enough. Merlin Mann is my hero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMPUTER SECRETS
Oct 6, 2003

Pig Sooie
The latest CDR is amazing. Cake Boss is becoming one of the best.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

musicals are garbage

COMPUTER SECRETS posted:

I wish I could get bitten by a regular cake spider.

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007

A PRIZED MULE! posted:

I tried it out, but I can't stand Tom for three hours. Maybe it was just a bad episode (the most recent), but he just seems annoying. I get that he's trying to improv somtimes, but he doesn't sound like he's good at it. The callers are pretty bad too.

Different strokes though, I'm not hating on it.

Theres the best show gems, which are the scripted calls he has with Jon Wurster, they are the main attraction of the best show (outside of guests) for me ; http://www.wfmu.org/playlists/BD

nah
Mar 16, 2009

COMPUTER SECRETS posted:

Scott: "...no pun intended."
Cake Boss: "No pun taken!"

:allears:

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

bananasinpajamas posted:

Any specific episodes to recommend?

In fact, I think that should be a good idea for any podcast someone posts.

Listen to Episode 231 of Sick & Wrong, mainly because the intro of the show is my phone call to the drunk-dial line.

Seriously though, they are all really good, but it took them a little while to get their groove in the beginning. Listen to pretty much any of the episodes and you should have a few good laughs. Find episodes of times that are 90 minutes. These are episodes where they banter a bit before diving into the story, and it's usually entertaining.

As far as Uhh Yeah Dude, I tried, but I just didn't get it. Especially since everyone raves about it, I feel like I am missing something?

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007

Kim Jong Illin posted:

As far as Uhh Yeah Dude, I tried, but I just didn't get it. Especially since everyone raves about it, I feel like I am missing something?

I think it hinges on getting to know the hosts and the way they tell their stories.
Like Seth--he is the most hyper foul-mouthed guy but strangely prude with respectful manners. Discovering those weird personalities (and the way they take apart the news) is what makes it good for me.

Heres a youtube channel with random clips from uhh yeah dude and I think they show the UYD spectrum;
http://www.youtube.com/user/dirtysoufballer69#p/u/1/6LZFWu_LiP4

Mt. Modular
May 18, 2006

I listened to the second part of the Gelman/Odenkirk CDR today and I was crying in laughter. The "play" was so goddamn funny. I think I could listen to a podcast of just Odenkirk making up poo poo. The Cool Whip Writing competetion?

ONITABAS
Jan 31, 2009

Straight.
I was just about to mention Ask Mr. Biggs again but Rupert did it for me. It is absolutely one of the most bizarrely hilarious things I have ever heard.

Here is my favorite episode, I would venture to say if you don't like this you wouldn't like the podcast:
http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/archive.org/download/AskMr.Biggs/biggscast0009.mp3

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

musicals are garbage

Mt. Modular posted:

I listened to the second part of the Gelman/Odenkirk CDR today and I was crying in laughter. The "play" was so goddamn funny. I think I could listen to a podcast of just Odenkirk making up poo poo. The Cool Whip Writing competetion?

Brett Gelman reading I-Brain continues to be one of the funniest things I have ever heard, and the play was so goddamn funny. I had to pause a few times, because I kept missing things.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

ONITABAS posted:

I was just about to mention Ask Mr. Biggs again but Rupert did it for me. It is absolutely one of the most bizarrely hilarious things I have ever heard.

Here is my favorite episode, I would venture to say if you don't like this you wouldn't like the podcast:
http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/archive.org/download/AskMr.Biggs/biggscast0009.mp3

It's so good.

Anyway, do you have any problems subscribing/downloading their stuff from iTunes? It won't let me get the old episodes from there anymore, and the new one doesn't show up.

EDIT: Oh god, the organ meat one. I've heard them all, but am relistening to the one you posted. Thanks!

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

The_Rob posted:

Brett Gelman reading I-Brain continues to be one of the funniest things I have ever heard, and the play was so goddamn funny. I had to pause a few times, because I kept missing things.
Oh man I just listened to that yesterday and I nearly crashed my car.

What surprised me the most was that Little Gary remained funny for the whole show. I could listen to him mispronounce things all day.

Also Patten Oswalt is the smartest stand-up in the business.

SpeedoJoe
Feb 23, 2006

A PRIZED MULE! posted:

I haven't seen anyone mention Mike Schmidt's "The 40 Year Old Boy", one of my favorite shows. It's a guy who's had some success earlier in comedy, but by way of his own quirks and flaws (namely being a control freak with rage issues) has been side-tracked on his career path. He has some AMAZING stories of being a total crazy-rear end throughout his life. I think you might have to purchase years one and two, but he's in the middle of year three right now. Fans of Never Not Funny will remember him as a fixture of season one. Alas, his crazy persona cost him that gig. He's a great guy though. It's like if Charlie Brown couldn't help turning into The Hulk on occasion. He can just talk and talk. The show was once described by a listener as "The most bizarre answering machine message you'll ever hear."

The 40 Year Old Boy is my second favourite comedy podcast, Uhh Yeah Dude being my first. You really need to start from the beginning with UYD.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
For those of you who are like me and haven't quite figured out how to time when the new Doug Loves Movies "plop", there's a new one up now and Leonard Maltin guests again. It's a good one.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

caveman thug poo poo posted:

For those of you who are like me and haven't quite figured out how to time when the new Doug Loves Movies "plop", there's a new one up now and Leonard Maltin guests again. It's a good one.

Do you have a working link? Mine cuts off at about 5 minutes in.

edit: vvvv Thanks!

Binowru fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Aug 21, 2010

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Binowru posted:

Do you have a working link? Mine cuts off at about 5 minutes in.

I listened to it all the way through from DougLovesMovies.com > Listen Now on the podtrac player thing-thing (this should be the link)

e: also by my "it's a good one" comment I really just meant it's on par with all the other episodes 'cause I haven't really heard a bad one. There's just something about the podcast that works even though it's super unprofessional and Doug is a forgetful stoner.. it's just all the more endearing. The only episode (I guess 'episode') I didn't really care for was the one with Natasha Leggero and that was just because of HER. I really don't like her stand-up and she showed how utterly dumb she was on the show, so good thing she's hot, I guess..

E.T. NO HOMO fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Aug 21, 2010

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

Honey Roasted posted:

Also, somebody has to mention the goon podcast, Lou Reads the Internet for You! Lou goes to different forums and reads selected posts. Another one that probably sounds mundane at first, but is actually hilarious. The best parts are when he has to stop in the middle of a post and laugh at how ridiculous it is. http://loureads.com/

Thanks for the shout out, HR. It's something I love doing and I'm glad someone out there is enjoying it. I did get my first hate mail recently but it was from a 15 year old girl whose thread I read on the sneeze fetish forums. I'm actually recording stuff now for some kind of Orkin (the bg killing people) videos right now. When I'm done I have some more dumb forums to record. Who knew the world of russian bride seeking was so depressing? I hope weekend web picks up again, too.

Thanks again for the plug. You too all you other pluggers ITT! I really appreciate it! I made some magnets for fans of the podcast. I'm running low but PM me and I'll send you one. The only caveat is that I need you to send me a picture of where you put it so I can post it on the blog and facebook fan page.

Personally I listen to CDR all the time. It's aces.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Matt Cruea posted:

Stuff Weekly and This Week In The Apocalypse - Two podcasts kinda done by the same people. Stuff weekly is three people talking about weird, ridiculous news stories, though they often just devolve into hilarious chatter. TWITA is a show where, like, seven people discuss how humanity would fare against a certain type of apocalypse scenario. The first two episodes are okay, but it really gets funny around episode 3, "Robots."

These are both fairly new, but they're the only podcasts I listen to and I enjoy 'em!

Are these on iTunes anywhere? The Apocalypse one sounds really interesting but it's not letting me download on the site.

A PRIZED MULE!
Aug 11, 2005

where's the bourbon?

SpeedoJoe posted:

The 40 Year Old Boy is my second favourite comedy podcast, Uhh Yeah Dude being my first. You really need to start from the beginning with UYD.

Oh, man. I've heard it all, including NNF Season 1. I'm a goddamn Westside 86 Joker!
Ive heard every UYD too, and MY GF and I got the UYD Christmas stockings.

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

caveman thug poo poo posted:

e: also by my "it's a good one" comment I really just meant it's on par with all the other episodes 'cause I haven't really heard a bad one. There's just something about the podcast that works even though it's super unprofessional and Doug is a forgetful stoner.. it's just all the more endearing.
I chuckle at the start of every episode when he says "Hi everybody! I'm Doug, and I love movies!"

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Strange Matter posted:

I chuckle at the start of every episode when he says "Hi everybody! I'm Doug, and I love movies!"

I went back and listened to his stand-up 'Unbalanced Load' the other night and a few minutes after he opened up with some silly crowd banter he said "Hi everybody!" and yeah, I chuckled too. It's infectious.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I used to love The Adam Carolla Podcast, but the new format kills me. It strikes me as hypocritical, considering how much he used to rant about how awful morning radio shows are, that the new format is essentially morning radio. What were once great podcasts of hour long interviews has essentially become a morning radio show with insipid 20 minute interviews, constantly interrupted by idiotic news stories from Florida and fart sounds from the soundboard. He does tend to poo poo on everyone around him, because he's THE ONLY PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE WITH COMMON SENSE.

My new favorite is the Nerdist. He does tend to sperg about iphones and the comedy process, but he's still a great interviewer, I especially liked the Drew Carey episode, and the live podcast with Craig Ferguson was awesome.

What are these pies
Jul 22, 2008
King Lou! I love you and can't wait for your new podcast(s)! Sadly I don't have PMs. But you're fantastic!

Conrad_Birdie posted:

I've not listend yet, but just glancing at the Talking Points, I think I'm on this weeks episode of My Brother, My Brother and Me. Whoo!

EDIT: Haha, yes I am. I'm the "pecking" guy BTW. God I swear the word choice didn't sound weird when I wrote it. It is surreal to hear those guys reading your words, though.

Ahhhhh you crazy weirdo! You've just given a bunch of Griffin fangirls a reason to kiss him at cons and stuff! (I actually might meet him when I go to Chicago, you bet your rear end I'll peck him too!)

widunder
May 2, 2002
If I can get one person to listen to Uhh Yeah Dude / Straight talkin' with Schneer and Latern, then I'm happy. They've been slightly off in 2009 but got better in 2010. Listen to any episode around 50-130 or so (their Craigslist segment is probably the best way to get into them, so episodes in the 120s are a good specific start).

E: Moreover, they really only drifted away from segments recently, however, their segments were really, really funny and I miss some of them. The best ones were them reading out old stuff they (Jonathan's teenage poetry, Seth's school diary) or their friends (Amir's Whoooooo am I) had written in the past, along with the obvious mentions of recapping episodes of To Catch a Predator and reading insane Craiglist posts.

They've had exactly one guest host so far, which was Seth's mom which was really, really funny. As people say in this thread, getting to know them really is the greatest reward in a way. Jonathan is extremely upfront about basically everything in his life and past, but Seth seems really private in an odd way, yet you come to know the fact through his manners that the guy is pretty much loving nuts. It's really odd but I guess when you've listened to 230 or so hour-long episodes, (most of them 4-5 times, I hardly listened to anything else, music included), that's what you get.

widunder fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Aug 22, 2010

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

What are these pies posted:

King Lou! I love you and can't wait for your new podcast(s)! Sadly I don't have PMs. But you're fantastic!

Thanks Mr. Pies! Glad to hear it.

There is a contact form on the site, too. I should have mentioned that. Or you can email me at loureads @ the gmails.

I'm finally back from my vacation so I'll probably try to record something this week. Watch the skies!

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

nemoulette posted:

They've had exactly one guest host so far, which was Seth's mom which was really, really funny. As people say in this thread, getting to know them really is the greatest reward in a way. Jonathan is extremely upfront about basically everything in his life and past, but Seth seems really private in an odd way, yet you come to know the fact through his manners that the guy is pretty much loving nuts. It's really odd but I guess when you've listened to 230 or so hour-long episodes, (most of them 4-5 times, I hardly listened to anything else, music included), that's what you get.

Yeah, Seth just kind of hinting at the fact that he eats at some restaurant once a week and has never said a word there, but never (to my knowledge) expanding on it, is hilarious.

UYD has evolved into my favorite podcast by far.

You Look Nice Today is pretty good, but either my itunes isn't updating it anymore or they've only done like 2 episodes this entire year.

I enjoy Sick and Wrong too.

edit: One of my favorite segments of UYD on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/dirtysoufballer69#p/u/19/Vbh-7bM2yJk

Combo fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Aug 23, 2010

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Are these on iTunes anywhere? The Apocalypse one sounds really interesting but it's not letting me download on the site.

Stuff Weekly's on iTunes, but they've had trouble getting TWIA approved after a tagging error the first time around. In my experience, if I use a torrent program like BitComet or something to download the .mp3 file it works perfectly.

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

red19fire posted:

I used to love The Adam Carolla Podcast, but the new format kills me. It strikes me as hypocritical, considering how much he used to rant about how awful morning radio shows are, that the new format is essentially morning radio. What were once great podcasts of hour long interviews has essentially become a morning radio show with insipid 20 minute interviews, constantly interrupted by idiotic news stories from Florida and fart sounds from the soundboard. He does tend to poo poo on everyone around him, because he's THE ONLY PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE WITH COMMON SENSE.
If they've moved towards that format I may actually start listening again. Adam's morning radio show was the best morning show I've ever heard, and it was a drat shame when it got canceled and the entire station changed to a Top 40 format.

The hour long interview format got on my nerves because Adam's attention span is too short and he ends up spinning off into rants about his loathesome politics. He always griped about being confined by the radio format, but honestly without some structure, he's virtually unlistenable.

benito
Sep 28, 2004

And I don't blab
any drab gab--
I chatter hep patter

Strange Matter posted:

The hour long interview format got on my nerves because Adam's attention span is too short and he ends up spinning off into rants about his loathesome politics. He always griped about being confined by the radio format, but honestly without some structure, he's virtually unlistenable.

I think it's moving into the worst of both worlds right now. There's a lot of filler that just seems designed to waste time, like the Isaac Hayes fake conversations and the increasingly lackluster news segments. If the rants and politics bother you, those are present in full force. Also, keep in mind that it's creeping up to 2 hours a day--no commercials, no music, and no producer or boss to keep Adam's ego in check.

He's a talented guy and I really enjoyed the podcast over the past year, but here in the past two months it seems to be getting harder and harder to listen to. Especially with all the wacky sound effects that keep interrupting people and, incidentally, just make the show longer.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Carolla just doesn't know a lot of things to keep talking about one topic for very long. He repeats himself so much, even during the same conversation. As awful as the morning zoo-esque bits are on his podcast, it's better to have that than to have him ranting about Dora the Explorer again.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Strange Matter posted:

The hour long interview format got on my nerves because Adam's attention span is too short and he ends up spinning off into rants about his loathesome politics.
Yeah, an hour of ~75% adam was too much adam. Far better to have 90+ mins of 99% adam.

gently caress his morning zoo bullshit (a wacky sfx board? really?). I grabbed any ep with a decent guest under the old format, but if I wanted to listen to FM time-killing during my commute, I could've saved some money on my ipod input.

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

WoG posted:

Yeah, an hour of ~75% adam was too much adam. Far better to have 90+ mins of 99% adam.

gently caress his morning zoo bullshit (a wacky sfx board? really?). I grabbed any ep with a decent guest under the old format, but if I wanted to listen to FM time-killing during my commute, I could've saved some money on my ipod input.
Bald Bryan's sfx board was great though. Not as great as the one from Loveline, but Loveline had the greatest drops in the history of radio so that's not a fair comparison.

EDIT: And again, the morning show had more stuff in it. It had like 2 news segments that bookended the show, and in between it had some great segments. I stand by it, but it takes all kinds.

You can't judge.

In other news:

I just listened to the latest CDR, and its won me over. I'm sorry I doubted it. The Cake Boss is one of the funniest things I've ever heard, period. Was that Paul F. Tompkins?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

musicals are garbage

Strange Matter posted:

Bald Bryan's sfx board was great though. Not as great as the one from Loveline, but Loveline had the greatest drops in the history of radio so that's not a fair comparison.

I just listened to the latest CDR, and its won me over. I'm sorry I doubted it. The Cake Boss is one of the funniest things I've ever heard, period. Was that Paul F. Tompkins?

Yeah it is.

I kept laughing about him being bit by the cake scarab. I also think that episode had the best would you rather in a while.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

benito posted:

I think it's moving into the worst of both worlds right now. There's a lot of filler that just seems designed to waste time, like the Isaac Hayes fake conversations and the increasingly lackluster news segments. If the rants and politics bother you, those are present in full force. Also, keep in mind that it's creeping up to 2 hours a day--no commercials, no music, and no producer or boss to keep Adam's ego in check.

He's a talented guy and I really enjoyed the podcast over the past year, but here in the past two months it seems to be getting harder and harder to listen to. Especially with all the wacky sound effects that keep interrupting people and, incidentally, just make the show longer.

What killed it for me was the interview with Peter North. Here's a guy with a 20+ year career in the porn industry, arguably the industry's biggest star (HAHA DICK JOKE!). Adam gets his 'origin story', and then goes on a 5 minute analogy-story about how North can still be straight even though he banged dudes early in his career, which makes North uncomfortable as hell. Then, rather than delve into what North thinks about the current state of the industry or the future (the furthest he gets is "What do you think about the modern 'anger porn' style?" "I don't like it"), He spends the rest of the interview making dick jokes and segueing into the insipid news segment, where he makes more dick jokes.

He doesn't even mention the Nissan 300ZX North recently sold on ebay (http://tinyurl.com/2e8hrmo). Come on, it's an easy lollipop topic ripe for the picking (especially for a gearhead), and I personally would like to know what motivated North to do such a thing. Is the industry getting killed by torrents? Is his paycheck taking a hit because of tube sites? What does he think of the Stagliano obscenity trial? If only North had been on a few months ago, it would be a way better interview.

Once or twice a week I could deal with the morning radio style and WACKY FLORIDA CRIMINALS, but now that it's EVERY EPISODE, it just sucks. I liked the interview style because it was more of a conversation between two people, and we get to know the interviewee a little bit better because it's not a rigid interview style. Adam's rants and repetitive stories suck, but the rest of the interviews made up for it.

Borrego
May 17, 2010

I need pictures!
Pictures of Greaser-Man!
Man I just can't get into Adam Carolla ever since I first heard the 3rd episode of the Nerdist. Adam went off about Rankin Bass and Hanna Barbara and overreacted for well over 15 minutes on how evil and disgusting the cartoons and their creators are. Chris Hardwick and his 2 cohosts just seemed shocked about the whole thing. They even mention about it briefly in the Drew Carrey episode I think. Is this some sort of bit he does or is he generally this unlikable?

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

Borrego posted:

Man I just can't get into Adam Carolla ever since I first heard the 3rd episode of the Nerdist. Adam went off about Rankin Bass and Hanna Barbara and overreacted for well over 15 minutes on how evil and disgusting the cartoons and their creators are. Chris Hardwick and his 2 cohosts just seemed shocked about the whole thing. They even mention about it briefly in the Drew Carrey episode I think. Is this some sort of bit he does or is he generally this unlikable?
Adam feels as if his entire childhood and adolescence was one long, uninterrupted assault of his mind and soul.

A PRIZED MULE!
Aug 11, 2005

where's the bourbon?

bananasinpajamas posted:

Carolla just doesn't know a lot of things to keep talking about one topic for very long. He repeats himself so much, even during the same conversation. As awful as the morning zoo-esque bits are on his podcast, it's better to have that than to have him ranting about Dora the Explorer again.

"Yeah, I mean c'mon! I'm sick of this 'swiper no swiping!' what the hell? I used to play football! My dad never came to my games, but I'm not bitter! Hey legitimate movie star, I made a movie once! Maybe you've seen it. Let me tell you about the ins and outs of the movie biz... Hey! My personal friend that I hired as a producer: quit loving the show up/close the door I can hear you/ p.s. you're a Jew! Let me tell you about how I hate Mexicans, and in particular the Mexicans I hire to do my menial labor. Hey famous guest, did that make you feel awkward? Did I mention this whole show is taking place in a garage full of my sweet cars that I own? Let me tell you all about cars whether you like it or not. Here's where I bitch about how I hate Los Angeles. How many times can I say 'swing a hammer' so people know I was once a working man? You guys know Dr. Drew right? Let me talk poo poo about him. Has is been 15 minutes since I told everyone I was on TV? Oh yeah, my kid's a human being. Since I once worked construction I feel I have open license to be a racist douchebag. I was on Dancing with the Stars and they just didn't understand my genius! Oh, famous guest, that's an interesting story/topic/idea, let me put the brakes on the whole show to tell you I know how to hang drywall or frame a door or fix a carburetor like I'm the Patron Saint of Screwdrivers."

Did I miss anything? Oh Yeah...

"Adam & Eve and audible.com because they don't sponsor every other podcast ever"

A PRIZED MULE!
Aug 11, 2005

where's the bourbon?

Borrego posted:

Is this some sort of bit he does or is he generally this unlikable?

I am not joking when I say that his fanbase likes him chiefly for the fact that he's an rear end in a top hat. In this way it may be considered a bit, but he's actually an rear end in a top hat, so it isn't a bit. :iiam:

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

A PRIZED MULE! posted:

"Yeah, I mean c'mon! I'm sick of this 'swiper no swiping!' what the hell? I used to play football! My dad never came to my games, but I'm not bitter! Hey legitimate movie star, I made a movie once! Maybe you've seen it. Let me tell you about the ins and outs of the movie biz... Hey! My personal friend that I hired as a producer: quit loving the show up/close the door I can hear you/ p.s. you're a Jew! Let me tell you about how I hate Mexicans, and in particular the Mexicans I hire to do my menial labor. Hey famous guest, did that make you feel awkward? Did I mention this whole show is taking place in a garage full of my sweet cars that I own? Let me tell you all about cars whether you like it or not. Here's where I bitch about how I hate Los Angeles. How many times can I say 'swing a hammer' so people know I was once a working man? You guys know Dr. Drew right? Let me talk poo poo about him. Has is been 15 minutes since I told everyone I was on TV? Oh yeah, my kid's a human being. Since I once worked construction I feel I have open license to be a racist douchebag. I was on Dancing with the Stars and they just didn't understand my genius! Oh, famous guest, that's an interesting story/topic/idea, let me put the brakes on the whole show to tell you I know how to hang drywall or frame a door or fix a carburetor like I'm the Patron Saint of Screwdrivers."
Now nobody has to listen to the podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dzokhar Duggar
Oct 18, 2008

Stupid Idiot Bitch
Uhh Yeah Dude is the best thing in the entire world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_daqmrs66n8

nemoulette posted:

Straight talkin' with Schneer and Latern

Ahahaha thank you so much.

• Locked thread