Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

I went on a very long roadtrip and picked up a lot of CBB and my god, I never really like Paul F. Tompkins and I didn't really think much of Andy Daly, but they are both so goddamn funny. The first episode I listened to was Patton Oswalt and Andy Daly(as Don Dimello or something) and in the background of the car I thought it was lovely. I listened to it again through headphones and my god Andy can improv his rear end off, he just says the funniest things. Anyways I don't think CBB needed a bump but that's really all I have to contribute, haha, thanks guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Blasphemer.

Sorry, should be "liked", as in I found him annoying on Best Week Ever...Love him now tho

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

I have a decent chunk of iTunes credit so I bought the DLM Tournament finals and holy poo poo Samm Levine really is a big prick! I love Scott storming off once(Was it really a bathroom break :iiam: ), Paul knocking over Samm's beer, and then both Scott and Paul getting out of there ASAP. What a sore sport, if Aukerman or Paul had won it would have been soooo great.

Also I checked out the CBB forum at Earwolf.com and it has to be filled with the worst loving wordplay and bad catchphrase ideas I've ever read.

• Locked thread