Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Strange Matter posted:

Oh god, this. This. Doug Loves Movies is litterally one of the highlights of my week because it's always hilarious and Doug always has fantastic guests. The live audience definitely complements the show, so much so that the lack of an audience in the last couple weeks (the show was recorded at Pardo's Never Not Funny studio) sort of impairs the overall quality. But my god it's hysterical.
I love it too, easily my favorite.

There are so many podcasts being thrown around in this thread, perhaps we need a sub-forum so we can have TVIV type dicussions, especially when the frequency of podcasts is sometimes daily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

What the hell is a BUGLER

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

A PRIZED MULE! posted:

http://tinyurl.com/2ccap5o
Uh yeah it was a reference to the most recent Low Budget FM podcast, but good job being being a smug dick about it and missing it anyway.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Brainwrong posted:

Far too much American gobbledegook in this thread and not enough :britain:
Fine, time for some :australia:

The Life with Roy & HG
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/shows/royandhg
Their podcast is actually just their radio show minus all the advertising and music. These two are Australian commedians who discuss mainly sport. It's probably impossible for a non-Australian to listen to and very difficult for fresh Aussie ears to start listening to them because their long running jokes are measured in years or even decades.

One of the best things they do is commentate during major sporting events, such as the Australian equivalent of the Superbowl. You mute the TV and turn the radio up for real time comedy commentary.

I can't really begin to explain these guys to Americans, but imagine if the Daily Show with John Stewart was only about sport.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

I am enjoying Doug Loves Movies so much these days that I would pay to listen.

Bought his recent release from iTunes the other day, saving it for a long ferry ride this weekend. The Elisabeth Shue DLM podcast was great too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

nemoulette posted:

After listening to every ep of Doug Loves Movies, I'm gonna have to pass.
You're either too stoned, or not stoned enough.

• Locked thread