Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

Strange Matter posted:

Okay, I may have misjudged Comedy Death Ray.

I downloaded a show from July with Paul F. Thompkins, Todd Glass and a character named August Lindt, a german tourist.

That was utterly hysterical.

So, that's 1 for 2. Anyone have any suggestions for specific CDR shows to catch?

Espisode 12 is really good.

Also Earwolf/CDR messed up the printing on the Delta Force 5 shirts and are going to put them up for sale once they get it sorted out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
I literally love using the word literally

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Man I wish every episode of CDR had at least 2 Would You Rathers

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
The James Gandolfini impression at the end of the holidy CDR episode just killed me

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
My first CDR/CBB was the one with Nick Kroll and John Hamm. Kroll doing both Bobby B and El Chupacabra. There is a special place in my heart for that episode. Episode 12 I beleive.

edit: I also love Brett Gelman too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtV80ZdpTY0

E2M2 fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Sep 3, 2011

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
So what happened to Engineer Doug? Last I heard he was on vacation? Is he still on that, or did he get replaced or leave or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Those Brett Gellman monologues absolutely kill me every time.

• Locked thread