Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008
Justin made a post on Sunday night about Skype crashing and causing them to lose a recording. I'm assuming it's related to the late schedule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008

dancehall posted:

I dunno if this is old news to you guys but Roderick on the Line is great. It's another Merlin Mann show, but instead of talking with other uber-geeks (cf. You Look Nice Today, Back to Work) he chats with burly alpha-male rocker John Roderick, who's not afraid to tell him "there's nothing wrong with you that a couple of asskickings wouldn't solve." It's a nice dynamic.

I love the back and forth between "you need to get in a fight" and "I kissed a few guys living in San Francisco".

This is an amazing show.

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008

HateTheInternet posted:

:siren: Brand new You Look Nice Today just dropped :siren:

Why isn't every post in this thread about this fact?

• Locked thread