Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dzokhar Duggar
Oct 18, 2008

Stupid Idiot Bitch
Uhh Yeah Dude is the best thing in the entire world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_daqmrs66n8

nemoulette posted:

Straight talkin' with Schneer and Latern

Ahahaha thank you so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dzokhar Duggar
Oct 18, 2008

Stupid Idiot Bitch

bananasinpajamas posted:

No one gives a gently caress if they're famous or not, they care that they're funny, and the vast majority of the great podcasts are not hosted by a couple of unknown guys.

But the very best podcast IS hosted by a couple of unknown guys. Makes you think...

Dzokhar Duggar
Oct 18, 2008

Stupid Idiot Bitch

A PRIZED MULE! posted:

Oh man, I love UYD. Glad you're on board.

While I'm quoting you, can you explain the whole "Forums Cancer" thing? I guess I didn't hear about it. Are you trained or something?

Basically I was image spamming threads in YCS the day before this cancer thing happened and now I can't post in fyad anymore.

• Locked thread