Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Greg Proops has taken his well-intentioned feminism too far and crossed over into a nonsensical realm where women are physically incapable of doing anything wrong. Even though I tend to agree with him on most things he brings up on the podcast, I stopped listening to it on a regular basis a month or two ago since it's not really funny anymore. Guy needs to scale back his preaching a whole lot since he's kind of turning into a liberal caricature as time goes on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
As someone who would have preferred if Hillary had won the election, Proops was so insufferably pro-Clinton that I'm going to listen just to hear how crushed he is.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

The quality of any given Dana Gould Hour episode can be determined by whether or not Eddie Pepitone is a guest.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Does Dana still do the thing where he points out that he's a very mature adult because he has a conservative friend?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Jet Jaguar posted:

Seriously, boh Eddie and Mike Murphy on as guests are a sure sign it is an episode that I never need to listen to. Insufferable.

I meant it more in the sense that episodes with Eddie are the only ones worth listening to, but I'll agree that Murphy is an awful dumbshit.

• Locked thread