Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecronSchmecron
Apr 29, 2009

Ah, phooey!

The Modern Leper posted:

This week's Never Not Funny (admittedly) descended fully into "morning zoo" territory, but Janet Varney is really funny and single-handedly pulled the nose up on more than one occasion.

Jimmy's weird gummy bear scene had me floored the entire time he was doing it. But yeah, I could have done without the "Cut the intern's hair" segment. There was a lot of funny that came from it, like you said, from Janet.

This is probably the last year I'm subscribing to the video, too. Though they've been doing a lot more with it (this segment) but it's just not worth it to me anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecronSchmecron
Apr 29, 2009

Ah, phooey!
He should have just come on as FraiserFonzie :(

NecronSchmecron
Apr 29, 2009

Ah, phooey!

Nadine Hauklund posted:

The new Walking With Michelle with guest Maria Bamford is now available on iTunes!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/walking-with-michelle/id266398656

Georgia Aquarium, Flip Burger, and more. If you like it, subscribe and comment. The next episode with guest Steve Agee is being edited right now!

Is she planning on making episodes more frequently now that she's back from Europe? Even once a month would be awesome.

I can't believe I haven't thought of it before, but an episode in (Venice was it?) Europe would have been pretty dang cool, though I'm not sure which comedian would have done it. Probably why it didn't happen, I'm betting.

NecronSchmecron
Apr 29, 2009

Ah, phooey!

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Is it Matt Belknap who produces her show?

I'm pretty sure he does. He's on a few of the first episodes.

NecronSchmecron fucked around with this message at 08:35 on May 19, 2011

NecronSchmecron
Apr 29, 2009

Ah, phooey!
Comedy Podcast Megathread - Jesse Thorn is a Twat, Joe Rogan's three hour podcast is amazing and UYD is the Greatest Podcast in the History of Mankind

I may be of the same opinion of Jesse Thorn's threads as most people, but that's what he likes and I say go with it. I think my limit is the pink pants he wore on an episode of NNF, but then again I think most people who wear pink need to think twice about it.

A lot of people here have said "Don't listen to that one anymore, listen to this one." They're all, for the most part, free. Why not listen to both? An example is HDTGM. I listened to both The Flophouse and We Hate Movies and though both are pretty good, they're no better or worse than HDTGM. Everything has it's ups and downs. Yes I wish Paul Sheer would put more effort into the viewer mail or even MAYBE ditch it for another bit, but overall the conversations about the films leave me entertained/amused.

• Locked thread