Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Oh hey, podcasts, and specifically, COMEDY podcasts are the bread and butter of my listening week. I listen to all the regulars, yeah:

-Comedy Death Ray Radio (I have listened to most episodes AT LEAST twice. I love it so much.)
-Superego
-Pod F. Tompkast
-Doug Loves Movies
-Nerdist
-WTF with Marc Maron
-Ricky Gervais

I was also super psyched to hear some of the lesser known ones get some love, like Frank and Erik Internet Famous (been listening since Episode 7, unbelievable), My Brother, My Brother, And Me, and The Complete Guide to Everything*.

I also just discovered Lou Reads the Internet For You THIS WEEK. It's spectacular! Weekend Web in audio form.

One I'd suggest is Flat 29's Big Book of Everything. 3 British guys have a topic each week, they talk free-form about it, interspersed with regular segments, like original songs, a weekly challenge, and a quiz. Fun stuff.

Also, has anyone listened to Sklarbro Country? The first episode is ready on my iPod. I like the Sklars, I loved "Cheap Seats", but I truthfully have no interest in sports. Will I enjoy it nontheless?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Oy, should I give Uhh Yeah Dude another shot? I only hear amazing things about it, but whenever I listen to it once in a while I am just left cold, maybe I chuckled a couple times. But these episodes were recent, in the 100's? You guys say start in the 70's? That's when they were ON FIRE?

Also, I really can't get over how consistently funny MBMBAM is. The guys have fantastic chemistry, are all hilarious, and know how to just layer a joke more and more, and just keep it going. I ALWAYS, ALWAYS laugh until I cry listening to it.

RE: Marc Maron's interview with Patrice O'Neal - Yeah, it was totally awkward and uncomfortable, but I think those are Marc's best. Messed up, flawed people are always interesting - And Marc (being a messed up, flawed person himself) plays fantastically off them. I didn't agree with Patrice (obviously), but I was utterly fascinated with his world view.

Edit: Guys, I wanna know who your favorite CDR character is?! I think I'd have to give it to Lil' Gary - Those episodes stand up incredibly well, and no matter how many times I hear them, Lil' Gary cracks me up.

"So you turned the dial of the radio in some guys' van."
"Yup"
"Was it someone famous's van?"
"Naw"
"Alright"
"...Andy Dick."
"It was Andy Dick's van? You're right, I don't think that counts as famous."
"I got Andy Dick's Van experience."

Conrad_Birdie fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Aug 8, 2010

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Cast Iron Brick posted:

The Bob Ducca bit has been played out. They've brought him back twice this spring/summer, and it's worn out.

Huell Howser is the best character on that show.

Yeah - I love Bob Ducca, and his list of ailments on the Anniversary show stands as one of the funniest bits on the show ever, but he's come back too much, too recently. I didn't find him as funny this week as I usually do.

Same with Merril Schindler - I don't find him as funny as the people on the show do. I'd just rather see Adomain do Huell again, I miss him, and we've not gotten a full episode with him in forever.

Also, El Chupacabra (and Nick Kroll in general) is amazing. ES A BABIE!

To the above post about MBMBAM; yeah, the audio is not as great as it could be, but how funny it is totally outweighs those issues for me. And as long as I can understand what everyone is saying (I can), I don't sweat it.

Sklarboro Country Episode 2 was fantastic, better than first for sure! I hope it continues to improve exponentionally.

Also, listened to UYD Episode 76 last night, and while it was the most I've ever laughed at the show, it still just wasn't that great.

Conrad_Birdie fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Aug 9, 2010

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

OhNoHiccups posted:

This is because they are real life brothers.

I know this. But just because they're brothers doesn't mean they're necessarily going to be funny. BTW, they got new microphones as of this week's episode, so it sounds a bit better now (to whoever complained about sound quality before).

Also, in the past week I finally "got" the Best Show, and now I can't stop listening to it.

I for one, find Huell Howser hilarious, and I'm not from California. I had never heard of him, and instead found it brilliant as he was, in my mind, the perfect caricature of a PBS show host. I was absolutely flabbergasted to learn he was a real person, and pretty much exactly how he is portrayed on the show in real life.

I have no problem with Scott Aukerman, I love his lameness. Also, we seem to have a lot in common - Music theatre/comdedy/comic book enthusiasts. Makes me like him more.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

The_Rob posted:

I almost forgot, but Don't Stop or We'll Die are awesome, and I am glad CDRR exposed the world to them.

I also find myself legitimately loving the music Paul Rust does, but other than Don't Stop or We'll Die, I can't find anything else. It's disappointing.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
I've not listend yet, but just glancing at the Talking Points, I think I'm on this weeks episode of My Brother, My Brother and Me. Whoo!

EDIT: Haha, yes I am. I'm the "pecking" guy BTW. God I swear the word choice didn't sound weird when I wrote it. It is surreal to hear those guys reading your words, though.

Conrad_Birdie fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Aug 16, 2010

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
So I feel like recently, Kevin Smith has been flooding the iTunes library with a lot of new one or two episode podcasts to make it look like he fills up the top 10. I don't like this, because I don't find his podcasts particularly funny in the least bit.

And man, I totally don't understand how some people can't find the characters on CDR funny....

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
I'm so psyched. New Pod F. Tompkast, and Lil' Gary (possibly my fave CDR character) has returned! Also, Marc Maron with Judd Apatow was amazing! Can't wait for part II. He truly does some outstanding shows.

Also, the first time I listened to the Jon Hamm/John C. Reilly act-off, I had to pause my iPod every couple seconds; it was making me laugh so hard, I looked like a crazy person.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

The_Rob posted:

Also I haven't had a chance to listen to the new Doug Loves Movies, and I like T.J. Miller a lot. Why does Doug get angry?

Doug wanted to have seven audience members go against TJ in one round of the Len Maltin game, but to fit that many into a 45-min episode, TJ would need to basically keep the bullshitting and ad-libbing to a minimum, which Dough apparently told TJ backstage. TJ then proceeds to do exactly the opposite, and just is talking and talking as much as he can (although his Yogi Bear stories were pretty funny), and Doug gets angry and yells at him for doing specifically what he asked him not to do.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

The Banned posted:

The bit in The Nerdist interview with Jonathon Coulton about Mario doing ventriloquism made me laugh so loving hard while I was driving today.

This, this, this x 100. I was working out and this bit happened and I had to slow down on the elliptical as to focus on not laughing out loud.

Also, I have such a mancrush on Donald Glover. He is so freakin' talented. And I hope he gets to write that Johnny Quest movie for Joel McHale, that sounds awesome.

Man, I think I love WTF more and more every week. It's just so loving GOOD. Maron knows how to make every single interview so goddamed INTERESTING. I don't give a poo poo about Whitney Cummings, but his talk with her was fantastic and insightful.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
The most recent episode of WTF is really the only time I've been able to stand Jesse Thorn for an extended period of time. Usually I find him too smug to listen to Jordan Jesse Go or SOYA other than when guests I'm interested in are on.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Strange Matter posted:

Nick Swardson was hilarious on Doug Loves Movies. Though I was literally screaming at my iPod when he didn't get Back to the Future III in the Leonard Malton Game.

Also I did not know that David Holmes is gay.

Same on both accounts. When Holmes at the end said "A CD from my boyfriend" I was like "What a weird joke", then I immediately went online to check, and, yup, dude's gay.

ALSO GUYS. I am so loving psyched for the WTF where Maron interviews Ira Glass. That can be nothing but fantastic.

BTW, the "Lovegoose" talk on this week's My Brother, My Brother and Me may be the finest 5 minutes the show has ever had. And that's saying something.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

bananasinpajamas posted:

James Adomian :allears: My favorite gay impressionist

Whoa! Him too? I shouldn't be so surprised that he's gay, I guess. And I suppose I shouldn't just assume everyone's straight. But I just learned Dave Holmes was gay as well. It's "outing comics to me" week I suppose. James Adomian is loving awesome though.

And speaking of Smodcast - Still can't stand that Smith releases a new show like every loving week. God the quality of those shows must really be all over the place.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Spoilers I guess, but Doug confirmed today on his Twitter feed (like an hour ago) that "the Lithgow has landed". I can't loving wait.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
How depressing will WTF be next week now that Giraldo's passed? Weren't he and Maron pretty close? Oy, and isn't he supposed to be talking with CK? Who was also close with Giraldo? This has a high possibility of being really sad.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Yeah, it was really hard to hear how upset Marc was. And I shouldn't feel that sad, because I've never met Marc Maron nor has he ever spoken a word to me directly. But it's these drat podcasts, you end up caring about people because they provide you with things you love.

He was very true and respectful - It's brave of him to be that vulnerable to so many people (Psst....I don't know if you guys have noticed it, but WTF, at least those first 8-10 minutes of the show, are kind of like an audio diary for Marc.)

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

There's something hilarious about hearing the dynamic between all the CDR hosts trying desperately to shift the responsibility of writing a limerick while staying in character.

This part was amazing.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
I liked this week's CDR. Yeah, probably won't be remembered as one of the bests, but it made me laugh out loud enough that it was worth it. I agree it started off really slow, and I took a break from listening like twenty minutes into it. But then Birbiglia started reading his stories, which are amazing, and Besser came in as Zuckerburg, which amused me to no end. Then the Nowhere Boy trailer, which is barely an exaggeration. The music got better too, I thought. Solid.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

RightClickSaveAs posted:

That was such a great episode. I did love how Marc was ribbing him a little bit about the "you've stolen my ESSENCE" thing, but at the end of it you really feel like you get a different perspective on the guy.

I remember how brutal Marc was that episode because he had JUST stopped smoking. Made that interview even better.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

NecronSchmecron posted:

Hey hey. He quit smoking long ago. He ditched Nicotine. I need to re-listen to those confrontation episodes. Cringe worthy, but fun.

Oh yeah, my mistake. But man, he was just so on edge for those few episodes after that, you could literally hear it in his voice.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
"Jeremy Piven!"

"Rollerskate Train! Rollerskate Train! ROLLERSKATE TRAAAAAAIIIIINNN!"

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Miles Archer made a couple references to "The Wire" in his awesome rap during CDR this week. :allears:

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Maerlyn posted:

The eps can be found here: http://www.ucbcomedy.com/podcasts/asssscat/rss

I'm hoping its as hilarious as the live show.

It's incredibly hard to hear, no one is mic'd properly, and a lot of the jokes are visual, so sadly, it doesn't really work. I have all the episodes ready to go, but they're not a "go-to" podcast for me. Shame, because it should be amazing.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

The Banned posted:

Wow, I'd never heard of this douche before now, but jesus, what an arrogant oval office.

EDIT: Had to look him up on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec_iYKigxRU
Are all of his loving jokes about his race? Mad hackiness.

This is actually one of the only stand-up sets I've never even cracked a smile at. He might be the antithesis of humor. gently caress HIM.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Hey, King Lou, I think something's wrong with the last episode of "Lou Reads..." I was listening to it, and around the 17-18 minute mark, it just cuts off in the middle of a post you were reading and restarts the episode, for the remaining 17-18 minutes of the podcast.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

King Lou posted:

Well thats weird.... Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into it... stupid podcasts....

EDIT: Can you tell me where it happened exactly and how you were listening to it? I'm listening to it now and haven't noticed it yet...

It's happening at 17:58 for me. You've just said "Subway's Jared" and chuckle about it. Immediately back to the theme after that.

I'm listening to it on my iPod, it's an older version, but this has never happened with any other podcast. Also, I'm a subscriber (I have no idea if this has any bearing on the problem, but I thought I'd just give you as much info as possible).

Edit: Same thing is happening in my iTunes Library for "Lou Reads" as well.

Conrad_Birdie fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Nov 11, 2010

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

King Lou posted:

Huh, My copy that downloaded from iTunes seems fine and the one I played on the website also seems fine. The weird thing is that I apparently cut out Subways Jareds Question to people... I don't know why but I skipped to DreadCthulu's post instead... (oh now I know why... I didn't read it because it was just a bunch of questions...)

If anyone else has this issue please let me know. I'd try deleting and re-downloading I you want to try that.

Weirdness... Thanks for subscribing, though! :woop:

Glad I could (sort of) help. I'll just redownload. Subscribing is no problem! Your podcast regularly brings the laughs. I think my favorite ever is the one where those sad sad lonely teenagers think they're vampires.

Also, on the awkward hook-ups episode, you read a disturbing story about sex and menstrual blood (weren't they all?) that turned out to be from my suitemate last year in college, who I later learned was a goon. Weird to read it initially, weirder to hear it read aloud in a podcast.

Conrad_Birdie fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Dec 2, 2010

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Seriously guys, get on the "My Brother, My Brother and Me" wagon before it takes off. The McElroys have just been knocking it out of the park for a good ten weeks or so. Never have I so consistently laughed at EVERY episode of a podcast. There's not been a down episode in so long. I can't get over how quickly this show became amazing.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
CDR, as you guys have noted, is amazing this week. When the body turned out to be Huell, I was so excited.

But, despite my love of the characters, Adam Scott and Scott work well off each other. Really good comedic chemistry - Their U2 segment was funny as hell. I'd wish there was a regular Scott and Scott podcast, if I didn't know they were already too busy.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Scott Aukerman is such a nerd. He made an obscure reference to the DC graphic novel "Kingdom Come" on this week's episode. Understandably NO ONE gets what he's talking about, so he just immediately goes "Never mind."

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Gooch posted:

I didn't pick up on any animosity, just honesty. Maron seemed perfectly affible to the dude. He seemed to really enjoy the interview.

I agree. Didn't see any anger towards Scheer, other than Maron's usual attitude. They seemed to get along pretty well. I was expecting lots of awkwardness from what you guys were saying, but it was a fun episode.

EDIT: And yeah, it took a while for me to get into WTF. I wasn't a regular listener, just when guests I liked showed up. Marc annoyed me and I didn't like the talking before the interviews. Then one day, probably during the Mencia stuff, it just clicked. I started to see that it wasn't just an interview show, but really about Marc as well. Now, I'm a fervent subscriber. But, his style definitely takes a few episodes to get.

Conrad_Birdie fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Nov 19, 2010

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

CharlesWillisMaddox posted:

They stopped burping in to the mics in like episode 50, but yes, Dee is a complete idiot, but Lance is hilarious. I love the show, better then that CDR and Red Bar poo poo.

Man did Scott Aukerman screw your girlfriend or something?

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

King Lou posted:

Tig Notaro continues to do her focus stealing nonsense. I wish she would stick to her storytelling and not trying to be funny off the cuff since that consists entirely of trying to derail other peoples stories or her own inside jokes with herself.

Man, I don't know, different strokes I guess, but I love Tig pretty much in every podcast she shows up in.

Todd Barry, on the other hand, when he made his way through the majority of my regular podcasts last week, sucks the funny out of everything. He made CDR AND Doug Loves Movies practically unlistenable.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

The 47 Reagans posted:

I feel like that's a lot of the guests, though--some of them (Pardo, Tompkins, Patton Oswalt) are either giant nerds or get very competitive and get really into it, most are pretty normal and just kind of play along as best they can, and the other section (Tig Notaro, Nick Swardson, TJ Miller, and even though he hasn't been on yet I can kind of see Michael Ian Black being like this) seem to be having more fun derailing the show and bringing out Doug's (barely) concealed A-type tendencies.

Sometimes that can be funny (I liked the Star Wars: Quest for the Black Pearl gag, if only because that sounded like one of the made-for-TV Ewok movies), but it can also backfire horribly (see TJ Miller).

Haha but the TJ Miller episode is AMAZING. I love Doug, I love the Len Maltin game, but I'd much rather hear TJ tell stories about filming Yogi Bear as Doug gets more and more pissed off.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

HipGnosis posted:

I deleted this podcast today. After last week and just all of the inane crap they were talking with Matt Smith (who is either kind of not-so-bright or really really nice to put up with all that stupid stuff) I just can't listen to Hardwick anymore.

Yeah early on I was listening to every Nerdist episode - Now I only listen if the guest interests me. So, when I hit refresh and "Adam Corolla Returns" came up, I just deleted that poo poo. Can't stand Corolla. But I did like the chat with Matt Smith.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Okay so: I loved this week's CDR. I know we've all discussed and disagreed about this, but I still find Tig super funny. I know who he is, but I can't say I'm super familiar with him - Despite this I liked Kevin Nealon a lot. I'm impressed at the amount of voices Jon Daly can do, and it was an awesome "Would You Rather." When Cyber Thug asked "What if it was a Ciroc monster? What about that?" and Scott was just like "Yup...what about that?" I lost it.

I immediately went and listened to Cyber Thug radio and really enjoyed it. Yeah, shaky sometimes absolutely, but it was the first episode. Even some of the sports talk towards that lost me for the most part was littered with funny tags, like their impressions and talks of autism. But, poo poo, the Drake stuff and the song about raccoons were amazing. The guys have natural chemistry and good banter.

I was going to bring up The Smartest Man in the World if I didn't see anybody else doing it. I like it too. I'm usually not a fan of "Comedian talks uninterrupted for an hour" podcasts, but Proop's background in improv really lends to the idea. He is obviously smart, and opinionated, and quite an interesting guy. He seems like he has a lot of great stories up his sleeve. Like, it wasn't a laugh a minute show (although I did laugh at many parts) but I'm entertained by his intellect and how he relates a story. Good stuff. A monthly release is right for it, though. I couldn't imagine listening to it more frequently than that.

My Brother, My Brother An Me was amazing as usual this week. "The Minnesota Pincher" bit had me stifling laughter while walking across campus - Making me look like a crazy person yet again. This is a weekly occurrence. I should really just stop listening to the McElroy Bros. in public.

I think/write waaaay to much about comedy podcasts. I'm glad you guys do to.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Teenagers posted:

tried listening to 'sick + wrong', it's so unfunny it is unreal. also the dude has the most annoying loving voice.

But dude it's ALTERNATIVE and REAL TALK unlike that POLITICALLY CORRECT bullshit CDRR and Carolla.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

NecronSchmecron posted:

Jimmy Pardo semi-jokingly mentioned George Clooney should be on the show on the latest NNF. I feel like Clooney would be a GREAT guest on NNF if he wasn't impossible to get.

He would be. George Clooney is awesome.

Casual racism and sexism: Funny as poo poo.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Majorian posted:

Yeah, I tried so hard to hate him for so many years, but over the past decade or so, his acting and roles (for the most part) have only gotten better, and every time I see him in an interview he's funny and charming and articulate. He is the proto-Jon Hamm.

Off-topic Clooney story, but it's awesome: I was watching the red carpet interviews before the Oscars or the Golden Globes a couple years ago, and the host was talking to Clooney. Unsurprisingly, Clooney had a beautiful model on his arm. After the host had finished talking to Clooney, she turned to his date and said something like "You look beautiful tonight. Who's your dress from?" Clooney interrupted and goes "She doesn't speak any English." AND HE WASN'T KIDDING. Then they just walked away. That is so loving badass.

He probably has 500 or so stories of this nature, and I'd like to hear them all. Yeah, get him on NNF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Majorian posted:

The second two are amazing, but I don't remember the Giamatti impression for some reason. I guess I just have to re-listen to that one!

Besides that, I like the two-parter episode 76, but you should only listen to that one if you really like Tompkins' ALW impression. Which I do. God help me I love it.

Ga'HOOOOOLE!

One of the many jokes I have stolen from PFT to seem funnier in front of my friends. "Ga'HOOOOOOLE" is SO fun to in my defense. But NO ONE in my family found my Cake Boss impression endearing on Thanksgiving.

• Locked thread