Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Greggy podcast is wonderful. :h:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Greggy and his amazing podcast for RGD mod-ship!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
I'd give almost anything to hear Bobcat on The Todd Glass Show.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
The Todd Glass Show at podfest is great. :)

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
It's not rape if it's court ordered?

What a strange podcast.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Podcasts Are Wonderful episode 87 is pretty strong. Especially if you like cats.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Really liking podcasts are wonderful #ninety three

quote:

this week me and jeffrey dahmer (Valerie Bryant) listened to Last Podcast on the Left #234 featuring Henry Zebrowski, Ben Kissel, and Marcus Parks.

Jeff is such a cool guy. :swoon:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Riptor posted:

This was horrible tbh

Well I must have a pretty low bar for comedy compared to you. You proud of yourself? Feel like a big man?

Jerk.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Is this the right thread to bring up The Last Podcast on the Left because holy poo poo it is insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Fiendly posted:

That said, I couldn't make it through the constant racist accents in the Leonard Lake & Charles Ng episodes (an issue that was noted and corrected in the excellent Aum Shinrikyo episodes), and I tried to listen to an episode on the worst ways to die and after every one, Henry's joke was some slight variant on "I bet that's someone's fetish!" so I haven't listened to a non-murder episode since. I'm trying to give other episodes a shot recently, hopefully I'll find more to love than hate about them.

Yea, I'm working my way backwards and JUST got to the Leonard Lake and Charles Ng eps after posting here.
Oh God. Henry. No. Stop. Please. I say as Henry slits my throat and dismembers me with his Charles Ng voice.
"He died a virgin." he writes my parents.

I'm giving him SOOOO much leeway with his bits cause of how much I love Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell.

• Locked thread