Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

The first podcast I listened to was The Ricky Gervais Guide To, which was pretty good but I feel that a lot of them turned into just giving poo poo to Karl. The only part I didn't like was when Ricky would start interrupting Karl or Stephen. I'll probably get around to listening to the original podcasts.

I've been listening to You Look Nice Today and Comedy Death Ray. Both great, but I feel Scott Aukerman talks too much when he isn't very funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

Strange Matter posted:

For CDR, what's the first episode with the Cake Boss?

56 I think?

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

Andy Daly is quickly becoming my favorite CDR guest.

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

He was talking about how he's turned down movie roles for moral reasons then goes on:

Zach Galifianakis posted:

But a movie you’re acting in, you don’t have a lot of control — you just show up and vomit your lines out. I’m not the boss. I’m in a deep protest right now with a movie I’m working on, up in arms about something. But I can’t get the guys to [listen] ... I’m not making any leeway,...It has something to do with a movie I’m working on, yeah. I’ll tell you about it later. It’s very frustrating."

The only movie Zach was working on was Hangover 2 and he was upset that Mel Gibson was going to have a cameo. Mel Gibson got fired and CDRR got some press.

e:fb

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

Gave UYD another chance. I'm not sure why I didn't like it before. poo poo's hilarious.

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

I dunno what it is but Seth Romatelli's laugh when he's being sarcastic cracks me up every loving time.

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

The story about Jonathon humping a pillow to a bunch of female bodybuilders when his parents walked in is best one I've heard so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

Ricky talks too much. I wanted to hear more from Chris and Louis :(

• Locked thread