Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scared of Bees
May 14, 2004
Save your fork there is pie!!
If you haven't listened yet, the most recent Nerdist podcast had David Koechner doing his gay character Roy stand up. Stay for the Fred Willard also, always funny.

http://www.nerdist.com/2010/08/nerdist-podcast-31-fred-willard/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scared of Bees
May 14, 2004

soru posted:

My favorite is when Would You Rather spirals completely out of control into these insane situations almost entirely unrelated to the actual questions.

I am made out of balsa wood in the shape of a plane so I can fly and my landing gear is always stuck open and I have a brain made out of gold that people want to steal and scoop out of my head and I know there is my one true love out there that I can never find.

Scared of Bees
May 14, 2004
Jack Layton dies, it's raining and again CBB sucks rear end.
Ho hum Mondays.

• Locked thread