Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

bananasinpajamas posted:

and Paul F. Tompkins just started on August 1st).

Holy poo poo, I'm so glad that I can be there at the start of something versus finding poo poo out like 2 years later. Paul F. Tompkins is a god drat genius.

e: if anybody wants a good CDR episode, I recommend episode 40. It has Doug Benson, Harris Wittels (who is loving amazing at being a failure), and Christopher Hitchens. The middle drags a bit, but the Would You Rather? is amazing.

Phone fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Aug 5, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

habanero walrus posted:

To me both of those things are just signs of lazy podcasting. Comedians talking about the only thing they know, and dragging on their friends so they don't have to come up with anything to talk about. I think I would be less jaded about guests if they weren't the same people near constantly. Chris Hardwick seems to do a great job getting guests no one else does on Nerdist, but on the other hand, he's probably the worst offender when it comes to rambling on about standup.

I like the Nerdist, but it does have a couple of faults. Chris does like to talk about doing stand-up a lot, but usually he's aware of poo poo he's already said on the podcast before so it isn't the same loving story a la Adam Carolla. The worst offense though is how much of a god drat cheerleader Chris is; it gets really annoying at times how much cock he's gobbling.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Whenever Harris Wittels is on, it's like a poo poo-joke off between Scott and Harris.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I can't seem to find it on my own, so I ask you Doug Loves Movies fans: where can I find the episode where Len Maltin comes on the show?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
PFT gets a lot of respect, but I love the hell out of Nick Kroll's characters. I could listen to Jon Hamm, Bobby Bottleservice, and El Chupacabra all day.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

caveman thug poo poo posted:

I'm gonna have to make it a point to check out the Nick Kroll episodes. I saw him for the first time on a stand-up special as Fabrice Fabrice and loved him, and I've heard him on Doug Loves Movies and liked him there too so I'm sure I'll dig'em.

I recommend listening to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFyM2i3vhys&feature=search

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
What was the joke!?!

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

caveman thug poo poo posted:

Also, as well as, with regard to, and furthermore Bobby Bottleservice rules.

Also, as well as, in addition to me saying that all loving week really pissed people off. :v:

I highly recommend CDR episodes with Harris Wittels.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Weed makes you not age

Yo, visit my website, https://www.aol.com

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
It's been out since last week, duder.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
That's some e/n poo poo right there... but you should totally sever, dude.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Relevant Morning Zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=125vQUZZvKs

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I was laughing like a retard in the supermarket today when Vinny dropped the n-bomb about how they run around the fire hydrant.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Do I get to jerk off in either scenario?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
In case if there's any more discussion about Doug really being pissed off at TJ Miller: Doug's still bitter.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
:swoon: James Urbaniak :swoon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIAN3_HpEQI

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Chris Hardwick doing the Pardo impression was hilarious. Chris, Chris, am I saying that right? Chris?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
CDR #40 with Doug Benson, James Adomian, and Harris Wittels is insane. The Would You Rather section prevented me from working for a good 30 minutes when I first listened to it.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

soru posted:

That's going to be an amazing episode, since Doug went crazy for Scott Pilgrim too.

I seriously cannot wait for this. Friday is shaping up to be awesome as gently caress!!

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

The_Rob posted:

I want to see Bobby Bottle service come back for an episode. I still want to find out what an Ed Hardy boy is.

http://edhardyshop.com/

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Thelonius Van Funk posted:

For the guy who asked about the Ed Hardy Boyz:
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/cd14a180a2/ed-hardy-boyz?rel=player&playlist=306529
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/b6...playlist=306529
Edit: Fun Fact, the hot latina in the second video is Scott Aukerman's wife. Also I'm about 95% sure that Christian Audigier was not in on the joke whatsoever.

I thought weirder Kulap was from Laos.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Strange Matter posted:

The best thing about the Leonard Maltin Game is Doug's clues that make the questions harder.

And... uh... there were people in it...

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Rudy Riot posted:

Finished the first episode of Cyberthug's new show and it was really good. Little slow to start but once they started talking about all the different rappers, they were killing it. Autistic Illuminati members.

The beginning was a bit off and it isn't hard hitting laughs every 6 seconds, but I enjoyed the hell out of it. I currently have the cyberthug imitation of Drake as my ringtone.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
PFT was on Community tonight. I would totally have gay sex with him.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Cyber Thug #2 was awesome.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Edgar Wright was on DLM this week.

Only one emoticon can explain my feelings: :swoon:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

reality_groove posted:

I've picked up "What's up hot dog" as a greeting. He has a very infectious style of speech.

The best is when you can hear him laughing his rear end off when Cyber Thug takes over.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I thought that Cyber Thug was really pushing with the exposing Drake bit... That man does NOT embellish the truth. Holy poo poo.

WHERE ARE MY KEYS? WHERE ARE MY KEYS?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Christopher Hitchens waterboarding himself is probably the most impressive piece of voice work on the show. I also love how much he says cretinous.

I listened to this episode so many loving times because it was so loving ridiculous and awesome. The Would You Rather? was probably the best one ever.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
It has Doug Benson AND fan favorite Harris Wittels.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

redz posted:

There are a handful of moments in seasons 2-6 where I remember feeling incredibly bad because there is some overt reference to suicide and specifically Andrew killing himself. gently caress I really shouldn't have gone back and listened to all of those episodes, it makes the lack of Andrew even worse.

Good episode though, I really hope 2011 is better for the NNF crew.

edit; after relistening Matt definitely stopped it from getting worse by calling Elliot a junkie. Good times.

Can somebody please share the drama/dramabomb?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Will it make it to episode 3 a la Cyberthug!?!?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

It's available at the (/press) part of comedycentral's website.

Like the whole thing or... ? Link please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

indigi posted:

Ulrich used to be Minor's agent or manager, I forget which. Then once he started the network he asked them to do a podcast for Earwolf and poo poo happened. I'm only angry at them cause Cyberthug was shaping up to be the greatest podcast ever and we only got two episodes :(

Miles Archer Never Forget :patriot:

I re-acquired the two CTR podcasts recently and they're still awesome as all gently caress. I got hooked on them on CDR, and CTR was going to be the best... and then the 3rd episode never came out. :smith:

• Locked thread