Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The King of Swag
Nov 10, 2005

To escape the closure,
is to become the God of Swag.
Adam Carolla is the only thing that gets me through the day and keeps me from losing my loving mind. Not joking; he's the funny staple that holds a boring and tedious day together long enough for me to get home, unwind and relax.

A lot of people really hate Carolla (as was said earlier, comedy is extremely subjective), but he and Patton Oswald are quite possibly the two funniest people on the planet in my mind, and the couple of episodes they've done together were non-stop laugh riots. But then again, I find Seinfeld and Letterman to be the two most painfully unfunny people on the planet. Leno's decent though; not side-splitting funny but he can keep a solid grin on my face and everything I've heard about him says he's a drat decent person, and that can really boost my opinion of someone when I know they aren't harassing or raping women backstage when the show is over.

The King of Swag fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Aug 11, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread