Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Tesla was right posted:

Only because they're taking so drat long to translate Rune Factory 3! :argh:
Yeah, I'm super looking forward to RF3. I tried out the Japanese version and engine-wise they fixed absolutely everything and it feels so much smoother now. They redid the animations and movements and everything to go from "Ok I guess for a farming game" to "Standard for, say, a Zelda title, tweaked for combos and farming".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Out of the three HM games on PSP (Hero of Leaf Valley, Innocent Life, Boy and Girl), which is the best? Or alternatively is any of them particularly bad? I know Innocent Life is some future HM where you play as a robot or something like that, but don't know anything about the other two. I wish one of the RF games was ported over, since my DS is broken. :(

• Locked thread