Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agnostic watermelon
Jul 1, 2009

I'm a lil' Brony!
I loved how in Rune factory 1 you could just say gently caress farming and mine for diamonds and get rich without all the work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agnostic watermelon
Jul 1, 2009

I'm a lil' Brony!
So how is Tale of Two towns? I really need something to play on my 3DS.

Agnostic watermelon
Jul 1, 2009

I'm a lil' Brony!

Spills the Moon posted:

All this talk of Rune Factory 3 makes me want to buy it so badly. The only thing is, I've had Rune Factory 2 sitting in my collection for over two years and still have yet to play it. I would feel really bad about starting RF2 with the second still sitting on my shelf, but if 3 really is that much better I may as well, right? Right?

How did everyone enjoy Grand Bazaar? I really liked it up to about my second year. There just wasn't enough to do. I believe I have the game still saved on my wedding day. Once I got to that point it just felt like I'd done everything and I put it down.

Also, will ToTT actually offer a complete HM package? I'll buy it nonetheless because I'm an HM manwhore, but from what I've read it seems you have to look yourself into doing either crops or animals. That just seems way too limited and like it would get boring very very fast.

How does oceans compare to 3? I was going to skip it until I found out it's coming to the ps3.

Agnostic watermelon
Jul 1, 2009

I'm a lil' Brony!

Zenzirouj posted:

Oh yeah, what's the deal with those magic seeds, anyway? I just remembered I have the one you get at the beginning sitting around. Does it only last a day or do you get the seed back or what?

It's pretty much a free party member for a dungeon. If it dies you have to rest before you use it again.

Agnostic watermelon
Jul 1, 2009

I'm a lil' Brony!
Well, at least it gives me more time to play dark souls :(

Agnostic watermelon
Jul 1, 2009

I'm a lil' Brony!
Is it just me or did amazon remove the us version of tides of destiny from the site?

Agnostic watermelon
Jul 1, 2009

I'm a lil' Brony!
I really want to get tides but I can only find a little about it. The only thing I know story wise is the other person inside you gimmick.

[e] It doesn't even have a official site.

Agnostic watermelon
Jul 1, 2009

I'm a lil' Brony!
how is the cast in tides?

Agnostic watermelon
Jul 1, 2009

I'm a lil' Brony!
One thing I don't like so far about tides is that it's really only optimized for the move. It's annoying how you can't do things like rotate the camera with the right stick.

Agnostic watermelon
Jul 1, 2009

I'm a lil' Brony!
I like how the towns people say their "you haven't spoke to me in a while" text if I don't speak to them every two days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agnostic watermelon
Jul 1, 2009

I'm a lil' Brony!

Revol posted:

I don't mind it. I like knowing if I'm failing to talk to people I'm trying to befriend. Lets me know I need to focus on it more.

I don't really mind it either, it's just that it's super easy to not talk to people for two days in the early game (especially if you keep getting you rear end kicked by the first boss :argh:).

They could have made it atleast a week.

• Locked thread