Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
The latest one I own is Magical Melody for the Gamecube. Its fun and I like it, but I can't help but say that the stamina in that game is rear end. I think I am almost upgraded to the max but I cant cut down more than 2 trees without my stamina going into the gutter.

I guess I was wishing for something more like the first Harvest Moon on SNES. I think that one is still my favorite of all the ones I played. Then again, I haven't played Harvest Moon 64. I wish it would come out for the virtual console.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

I have another question, I want to play some Harvest Moon on my PSP. Should I just rip and play the PS1 version of Back to Nature on it, or should I get the Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl port? Or should I get this new leaf valley game?

I hear that Back to Nature is one of the best ones out there. But I have never played it so I know absolutely nothing about the load times.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

I think the one thing that annoys the poo poo out of me with Magical Melody is that so much poo poo is unavailable unless you make plenty of the townsfolk happy.

I jut got Friends of Mineral town and I am enjoying it immensely. I just wish mining in it wasn't so tedious.

• Locked thread