Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
littlewashu
Nov 25, 2007

Charles Carmichael always comes quickly.

Viconia posted:

Just sticking my head in here to say that I'm calling it that Scarlett Johannson will show up sooner or later.

Yeah I'm interested to see how reflir will do on the character quiz.

I've read them through once after the series ended, and I've been meaning go back and do it again. Maybe during Christmas break. Half-Blood Prince was probably my favorite, with my least favorite being Chamber of Secrets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littlewashu
Nov 25, 2007

Charles Carmichael always comes quickly.
12 1/2 inch sycamore wand with a dragon core, hard. And I got sorted into Ravenclaw.

I did flip a coin and it came up heads. I wasn't presented a choice, but I wanted Ravenclaw so it's all good. I really dislike the auto-name generation thing. None of my choices were very good. :/

• Locked thread