Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...

Harashaw posted:

Ginny's plot in the later books was a bit sudden, but it lead to some good scenes, so I'm pretty OK with it.

With you on Luna, though.

I actually thought Luna was very out of left field. I honestly can't remember her doing much besides being weird and her dad playing a part in the last two books.

Anyway, I'd love to see some kind of encyclopedia, or at the very least more books like the monster and quidditch ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Has there been any word on when Harry Potter ebooks would be available? Some searching tells me Rowling was against them, but is ok now and her agency is feeling it out.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Hedrigall posted:

I can't loving wait to be able to carry all 7 books around on my Kindle :3:

Exactly. Since I found this thread I've been wanting to read through the series, but a lot of my reading is done at work, and I managed to have the entire series except the first book in hardcover. Especially since I just realized I've only read 4-7 once each.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Hedrigall posted:

I more wanted to meet her parents.

I never thought about this until you posted it. That would have been an interesting scene, a muggle's reaction to having a wizard child (was there a term for that besides mudblood?).

• Locked thread