Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

morestuff posted:

A bunch of interesting writers (and Tom Scharpling, for some reason) are trying to get a sports site in the vein of The Awl off the ground.

they're going to post lists and random links they found online?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

They actually wrote about tennis too :unsmith:

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

quote:

Eisenhower123 2 minutes ago
Pleas make this garbage go away. Blah.blah, blah i am gay, i am gay. Gaf!!!

quote:

Eisenhower123 1 minute ago
Gaf!!!

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Bill Simmons sounded like he was getting a boner talking about how sexual Olivia Munn is

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

soggybagel posted:

Why was he talking about Olivia Munn?

Well you see she's dating Aaron Rodgers and he was just wondering if he could be a good football player if he also has to *cracks voice* satisfy her wild appetites

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

It sounds like he's got a boner for Ricky Rubio too (to be fair who doesn't)

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

It's a real shame that it's taking precious website space away from all those Steph Curry think pieces

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

First fifty guests: every character from the Wire

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Ever since he moved to HBO Simmons wont stop talking about jerking off and how horny he is and you know what, I like it

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I'm happy for him but why the hell is every single show getting its own podcast. You do not need 11 feeds when each one will put out one podcast a week

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Niwrad posted:

They have the Ringer feed if you want them all in one place. They also split them apart.

I'd rather they split them up because it's a pain in the rear end scrolling through podcasts about The Bachelor and golf when I want to find Keepin it 1600.

Do you mean Channel 33? That seems to only post teasers. I liked how Grantland had a sports feed and a pop culture feed but what can you do

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Sticky headers make me unreasonably upset

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

oh

Bill Simmons brings on FS1’s Mike Lombardi to discuss the NFL playoff divisional-round matchups (6:00) and designate a corresponding character from The Wire for each remaining team.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

once you make it to the top of the podcast charts the sheer inertia will keep you there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

lol at Bills cool suave shirt sleeve pulling move. I'm convinced this is a big money mover and shaker