Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Barstool guys are hanging a banner after the other team’s plane crashed on the way to the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

He wrote some tournament of sports logos thing this week:

quote:

95. Chicago Cubs

Who are the “UBS”? How is this not something that everyone has had a problem with for generations?

Because... they can see the “C?”

I’ve heard just about every insult about the Chicago Cubs imaginable and I’ve never heard anyone complain that they can’t read the logo.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Don’t forget two-time Olympic Gold Medalist.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Whoa, slow down, SI. I’m not sure everyone’s ready to confront this just yet.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

FlamingLiberal posted:

He looks like poo poo

And the COVID isn’t doing him any favors, either.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

“When I made these comments I was joined by my colleague Scott Sapulpa. Scott Sapulpa has known me for many years. However, Scott Sapulpa didn’t say those things. I don’t want people to begin to associate SCOTT SAPULPA with the RACIST things said by other people, including myself. SCOTT SAPULPA.”

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

My Fox Business story is seeing it in a waiting room. They introduced a segment by spending five seconds detailing how much a semester at Harvard costs. Then they spent 10 minutes bitching about fancy universities being too liberal. It’s literally just Fox News with a stock ticker at the bottom.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Every time I see nuDeadspin try its hand at social commentary it always looks like “we fed 1,000 Gawker articles into a neural network and THIS is what happened.”

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Yeah, that’s the loving textbook definition of a hero - hanging back while a psycho slaughters a room full of children because you feel UNAPPWECIATED.

Gee, I’d love to do something about this mass shooting of a bunch of second-graders but what if no one says “thank you?” Goddamn sociopath opinion, gently caress you Whitlock.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Crazy Ted posted:

Of course Elon is taking all the "buy verification and then impersonate serious news subjects/sources" very seriously:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1590755506112823296

This would be way more of a burn if the advertisers weren’t jumping ship left and right.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Sudbury-Thunder Bay? Oh, you mean the Twin Cities?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

FMguru posted:

Pat is basically store-brand Joe Rogan.

Wow that’s crazy