Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

quote:

“Kanye keeps wanting to work. At the hospital, he requested that recording equipment be brought to the hospital so he can record in his bed,” a source told Us. “And he has kept asking to see sketches of his fashion lines… He continues to want to work and Kim has to keep telling him to rest.”

I swear this dude thinks he's Tires from Spaced or some poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfSndZPynQk&t=15s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Through the Wire 2.

And whoo boy if him and Kim actually split like TMZ and other trash sites have been rumoring.

Kanye is about to be on Future's level of Hurt.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Dexo posted:

Through the Wire 2.

And whoo boy if him and Kim actually split like TMZ and other trash sites have been rumoring.

Man, gently caress that poo poo. I love Kanye, and sad Kanye made some amazing music, but I'd rather he be happy and healthy than making more amazing music. He's a workaholic, so it would never happen, but I wouldn't mind him going off the grid for a few years to spend time with Kim and his kids.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

Dexo posted:

Through the Wire 2.

Two options arise from this, he either makes another 808's and heartbreaks which wouldn't be terrible

OR

He makes another, even greater MDBTF level piece of work - Beyonce style with an hour and a half long music video accompaniment and he broadcasts it off the side of Trump Tower.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

DC Murderverse posted:

Man, gently caress that poo poo. I love Kanye, and sad Kanye made some amazing music, but I'd rather he be happy and healthy than making more amazing music. He's a workaholic, so it would never happen, but I wouldn't mind him going off the grid for a few years to spend time with Kim and his kids.

I mean sure. That'd be optimal and I too am hoping for his health both mentally and physically. But Im just saying....

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
If Kim left him I think he would legit kill himself

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
Y'all love to speculate on someone you don't know and literally only see what he chooses to show you/put out. Everything you have ever seen him do, say, or make has been under the knowledge that it would be presented to an audience.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

this gimmick sucks

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
You're right. Keep speculating on the mental health of a stranger, you tabloid.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

rear end Catchcum posted:

Yet you fan girl speculate about "beefs" hmmm 🤔

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
kanye just texted me he's happy rear end catchcum is white knighting for him and the fam on the something awful forms

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Your extra chromosome is more of a genetic health thing

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Well he's outta the hospital now which is good so maybe let's stop with the "you have Downs for suggesting speculating on someone you don't know is sorta dumb" poo poo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You seem the type to wear another poster's hat

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

he's 100% bipolar and can't or won't publicly admit it for totally understandable reasons

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

This whole episode a marketing ploy??

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2295321/kanye-wests-brother-reveals-rapper-is-terrified-people-are-trying-to-kill-him/

Yeezy thinks people are trying to kill him.

Not to go off the deep end, but this is the same thing that happened to DMX. If he comes out of the hospital with a British accent like Brittany you know something is hosed up.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Cool speculation from a guy who hasn't seen him in two years

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008

ruddiger posted:

Yet you fan girl speculate about "beefs" hmmm 🤔

1) nice gendered insult
2) one was a public thing people seemed to have quotes from Kanye from. The other is a private matter based entirely on speculation.

Feel free to keep speculating but just know you're all no better than TMZ or any grocery store mag.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008

Escobarbarian posted:

Well he's outta the hospital now which is good so maybe let's stop with the "you have Downs for suggesting speculating on someone you don't know is sorta dumb" poo poo

You know I said tabloid, right?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Since I guess I have to state it plainly.

I hope Kanye West is healthy, Mentally, Physically, Spiritually. I hope he has a long and happy relationship with his wife and kids. And hope he is happy regardless of if he makes another beat or song. I don't literally want the dude to break up with his wife and for his kids to have to deal with a high profile divorce just so I could potentially get a "hurt and angry" album.

It was literally just a dumb joke bringing in a rumor from TMZ about how often some of the best music for a number of artists comes from loss and pain.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

Bigass Moth posted:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2295321/kanye-wests-brother-reveals-rapper-is-terrified-people-are-trying-to-kill-him/

Yeezy thinks people are trying to kill him.

Not to go off the deep end, but this is the same thing that happened to DMX. If he comes out of the hospital with a British accent like Brittany you know something is hosed up.

I don't claim to know Ye's exact habits but I would probably feel completely sure in saying that DMX was on a TON more drugs than Kanye is/was on, if that is a contributing factor. DMX suffers from the age old trap of getting too famous too fast when coming from literally nothing - dude probably has pretty much blown the majority of his riches on parties women and drugs and doesn't have a ton left.

Kanye on the other hand seemed to have some long term issues that can be clued at as far back as through the wire.

I wish the dude and his family well. The public spotlight does this to a lot of people, some of which had under the surface issues that are exacerbated by the fame and attention and loss of freedom.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

You know I said tabloid, right?

I'm on your side fool

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Sorry, misread.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

1) nice gendered insult
2) one was a public thing people seemed to have quotes from Kanye from. The other is a private matter based entirely on speculation.

Feel free to keep speculating but just know you're all no better than TMZ or any grocery store mag.

Besides the Spaced/Tires joke (and even that is reaching), where exactly have I been speculating? I agree that all this speculating poo poo is for the birds, but you're being pretty hypocritical on your stance as there is no "beef" here and the quotes from Kanye have all been about personal issues he has with Jay, there's nothing in those quotes about a rap beef, you're vulturing onto these people's real lives for information about their personal relationships and then calling out others for doing the same.

Feel free to keep poo poo posting but just know it's only an echo of all of your other poo poo posts.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Dude I don't know what your problem is. You're the one who called me out and I was clarifying that I think those two things are different. If you look up my original question on the jay ye beef it was literally just me inquiring on what the other posters were discussing/referencing.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I don't think me asking about bird man/Wayne's public beef history is the same as speculating on someone's mental health, but if you do, you do you, I guess.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008

ruddiger posted:

, you're vulturing onto these people's real lives for information about their personal relationships and then calling out others for doing the same.

Literally all I asked was for like a link or reference to what people were discussing in the thread because people were talking about it but not sourcing it and I couldn't follow what that they were talking about, which was a publicly released thing.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

There's actually no danger or potential drawbacks to idly ruminating about a public figure's bizarre behavior on a message board that like .05% of people in the country have ever heard of. Thinking otherwise is some wild self-absorption. You don't matter that much!

I don't think you sincerely believe this ofc because your schtick is embracing really dumb points of argument in the rap threads but rather than remember whether it was temple or alansmithee or whoever that actually melted down about this for real I'm just gonna say pick a better gimmick

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
It is sincerely not a gimmick I think it's weird as gently caress that anyone would do that and super tabloid behavior.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

There's no way you're that spergy

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I honestly can't believe you don't see why the behavior I'm critiquing is sad. It's literally tmz. The gently caress you care or think you know someone you never met.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Also if your line of attack is to suggest someone is autistic maybe there truly is no getting you to understand what I'm saying.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Nice meltdown, again

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
this argument has officially gone on way too long

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I honestly can't believe you don't see why the behavior I'm critiquing is sad. It's literally tmz. The gently caress you care or think you know someone you never met.

Tell me again about your fascination on the "beef" between two grown, independently wealthy men. :allears:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Actually, I'm here to announce that I am North West, and am qualified to discuss these matters

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008

ruddiger posted:

Tell me again about your fascination on the "beef" between two grown, independently wealthy men. :allears:

I responded to you but feel free to ignore it because you are truly garbage at arguing.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Kanye put out a new album but all you morons keep talking about is this dumb argument

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I responded to you but feel free to ignore it because you are truly garbage at arguing.

You responded by saying you feel that the personal issues between two men is completely different than the personal issue of suffering from mental health issues. I'm saying you're an ignorant hypocrite who doesn't understand personal boundaries, hence your thirsty attitude when it comes to "rap beefs."

quote:

Literally all I asked was for like a link or reference to what people were discussing in the thread because people were talking about it but not sourcing it and I couldn't follow what that they were talking about, which was a publicly released thing.

So tmz does not deal in "publicly released things?" Just because tmz didn't report on the "beef" first doesn't mean it's not still exploitative tabloid news fodder that you ate up like a little groupie.

• Locked thread