Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Can he at least release wolves? Like is that so hard to do? I want him and Sia bumping on my new headphones dammit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

alansmithee posted:

no, it's lowkey bananas. it's a fun goofy track, you can tell he's just loving around. kanye still batting 1.000

Yep. That's exactly what I'm hearing. He's just warming us up for the main event. (Though ffs can he release wolves already?)

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

I don't care what the tittle of the album is, come Friday we finally get a studio version of Wolves. Isn't that what really matters?

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Holy poo poo. The Weeknd. So good.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Did he cut Sia? Dammit

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Dude. Finish Wolves and put it out for purchase. I'll go to freaking Target and buy the freaking disk, and I'm white. Please and thank you. (Goes back to listening to the album on repeat on my 30 day free Tidal trial).

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

White dude here reporting in. Video makes me uncomfortable and its why I completely appreciate it. I get the point he's making, and while it's easy for it to fall off the cliff into rape culture land, I think this one just dangles its feet off the edge of the bluffs rather than nose dives off of 'em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

xbilkis posted:

How did "worst Kanye guest verse" not generate any mentions of Common on Get Em High
Because Get Em High is amazing. How dare you sir :colbert:

• Locked thread