Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

I don't like 808, but I love this one. Priase Yeezus!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

I love the new Say You Will.

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

I could (and will) listen to Ultralight Beam for hours straight. Haven't even listened to the whole album yet, but so far I'm loving it. Is he seriously going to release a store copy of this album with that cover though lol?!

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

I like how he writes that Kanye's lyrics aren't memorable or quotable like M.C. Hammer and poo poo but I've been quoting Golddigger for over 10 years.

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

You could literally get someone's mom with a speech impediment to read a grocery list, throw futures voice effects on it and you wouldn't know the difference between her and "sh!t" rapper future.

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

thathonkey posted:

There should be a pretty big dip in tidal's subscriber numbers any week now right?

Does it auto renew or does it cancel itself? If it's the former, I think the cancellations will be staggered based on how often people check their credit card bills.

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

This page is the poster boy of bad opinions and thoughts.

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

no mention of tyler

smh

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

I think swift would be weak. Ye is way above Taylor. No need to mention her in an album title. Lyrics are diff tho

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

I'm speaking musically. Taylor Swifts pop music isn't doing anything different than any other popstar and despite her fame she won't be looked back upon as an influential artist where as Kanye will certainly be. Album names are prominent features of a legacy. Would be weak to make that about highschool drama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

thathonkey posted:

worst guest verse is unironically jay-z on monster or any song with cyhi or justin vernon

Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong, Loch Ness
Goblin, ghoul, a zombie with no conscience
Question: What do these things all have in common?
Everybody knows I'm a motherfucking monster

• Locked thread