Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

That performance at the VMAs was pretty sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Dexo posted:

Thumb love overstimulate's prostate?

lmfao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

I Love Kanye is unironically the best track

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Dexo posted:

It's in the Late Registration/808s clusterfuck of opinions for me.

MBDTF and College Dropout are the best. MBDTF probably the most enjoyable overall(literally zero skips, only bad parts are the parts where Swizz Beatz mic is active, did his damndest to make So Appalled not an amazing track), but goddamn does College Dropout put me in a time and place of my life more than any other album I've ever listened to.

Late Reg, TLOP, and 808s. These are all albums that are about equal. Which one I listen to and like more totally depends on my mood and feeling at a given time.

Then Graduation and Yeezus.

same except bump graduation up and bump tlop down

i miss the old kanye

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

setafd posted:

I can't believe y'all would even mention those tracks

might as well have offered Drunk and Hot Girls

makes sense that the same peeople that like yeezus more than graduation dont like drunk and hot girls

"tlop is a masterpiece, bazinga!!!"
:goonsay:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

if 808s was a dividing line, i would definitely pick pre-808s over post-808s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

i actually found this to be surprisingly entertaining and insightful, and not nearly as insane or incoherent as i feared

cheers to kanye, i don't always love his art but no denying that he is an incredible artist and i hope for his sake as a person and for our sake as an audience that he finds a way to strike a sustainable balance in his life

• Locked thread