Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack Bandit
Feb 6, 2005
Shit, I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months
Whatever happened to his puppet show for MTV? I was excited because when I heard about it I pictured Kneehigh Park from the Chappelle Show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Bandit
Feb 6, 2005
I hate that presale tickets for this tour are going on sale before the whole date list is out.

Jack Bandit
Feb 6, 2005
It's really cool that you get the free download with the tour tickets. I don't know if it's because I bought two tickets or what but I even got a link so I could pass a second download onto a friend.

Jack Bandit
Feb 6, 2005

the Bunt posted:

I was definitely hoping for more mid-verse interplay between the two like in "Why I Love You". That kind of stuff really gives you the sense that they are in the studio together spitting.

This is really my only complaint. I was really excited for this and some of the early reviews made it sound like it happens a lot but it didn't. Overall though I'm very happy with this album.

Jack Bandit
Feb 6, 2005

Silver Brushes posted:

Yeezy season is approaching again. I was in the nosebleeds for Pablo in DC and I'm thinking about going back for a better look. Should I go for GA or the first level of seating? Looking at photos it seems like GA is where to party/be seen and the first level of seating is where you get the best view of Ye. Any advice?

GA was fantastic. Yeah you can't see him 100% of the time but you are at an arena that feels like a house party. Everyone shifts around with the stage organically. I loved the GA for the Yeezus tour but this was something totally unique that I wouldn't pass up.

• Locked thread