Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
No, no, Bound 1 will be on the follow-up album he's stealth dropping in a month. "Yeezus just rose again"? Open your eyes people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

thathonkey posted:

The line is "Francis Ford car coppola" because the Ford Caprice is still the most ubiquitous car used by US cops.

Not his most clever line but Francis foreign car coppola makes even less sense...

Is this a real post? Francis Ford Coppola is a director, Kanye talked about doing a movie in the line before, Kanye drives a fancy foreign car instead of a Ford

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Kanye just called Ray J "Brandy's little sister" while wearing a skirt.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://soundcloud.com/bitemeapplesign/only-one

I think this is probably about as good as a Paul McCartney collaboration could have turned out in 2015

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Hmm you're all wrong and this album I heard streamed on Tidal at 240p actually owns

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The Thugger song is amazing too though so I accept everyone who said that's better than everything on the album

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Metro Boomin really did Kanye dirty on the original version of that song

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

aBagorn posted:

You're Candidate Sucks

BERNIE SANDERS VIABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The problem is her original statement gloms onto a (potential) kernel of truth and stretches it into a gigantic lie:

quote:

According to a message supplied to EW from Swift’s rep, “Kanye did not call for approval, but to ask Taylor to release his single ‘Famous’ on her Twitter account. She declined and cautioned him about releasing a song with such a strong misogynistic message. Taylor was never made aware of the actual lyric, ‘I made that bitch famous.’”

She signed off on the line "I feel like Taylor still owes me sex" which seems 100x more problematic, she acknowledged the "made me famous" part in the phone call and she said she was on board with the clear intent of the line, so it's a pretty big leap to become scandalized solely by the use of the word 'bitch' in a rap song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
How did "worst Kanye guest verse" not generate any mentions of Common on Get Em High

• Locked thread