Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper
I really don't get his 53 million in debt comment. Was that real? If so that's loving crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper
Yeezus is an album about a serial philanderer who just got married and is about to have a kid. He's freaking out and he's just emptying out everything in his closet while he dealing for this monumental shift.

TLOP is post birth. He's calmer, more introspective, more loving and collaborative. He's confident again. He's got this.

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper

echronorian posted:

i dont understand what is happening on 30 hours. It's like someone messing up a karaoke

I love 30 hours but I don't understand why it's not the last track.

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper

Silver Brushes posted:

My only criticism is the god-tier cocktease of saying "help me out Three Stacks" halfway through the track.

Kanye does that poo poo all the time, like on Pusha's new album it says MPA features Kanye and A$AP Rocky and Kanye just sings the chorus and A$AP sometimes quietly sings a long. At first glance a song with A$AP, Kanye, and Pusha looked incredible but overtime it played I kept thinking I was hearing the wrong song or missed a verse or something.

Or like when Four Five Seconds features Paul McCartney and he doesn't say a single thing.

Kanye can be the king of feature cockteases.

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper
Big Ghost review out

choice quote:

Big Ghost posted:

6. “Lowlights”
Kanye shoulda left this poo poo off the album b. This poo poo sound like the motivational voice inside of Mary J. Blige head that talks her outta swallowing a bottle of pills when she snags her sweater.

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper

Escobarbarian posted:

It's on Tidal. Beat is slightly different, mainly just before the Bam Bam part, and "I be Puerto Rican Day parade wavin'" got changed to "She studyin to be a real estate agent".

Goddamn it. I love that line.

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper
The timing of the drum beat still annoys me though. I thought they might fix it.

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper

Pirate Jet posted:

I actually think the more offensive change to Famous is changing the beginning of the "Bom Bom Bom" part

For reals. That change made the drop dramatically worse. The original Famous is still the best version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper

Rick Ross ruled on that track. But yeah Hova's verse sucks rear end.

• Locked thread