Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
STARRING RAY ROMANO AS "DENGAR"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Man, Star Wars was cool enough as it as. It doesn't need giant-rear end regal weasels and stegosaurus mounts.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

SeanBeansShako posted:

Considering they had an entire planet training the non clones and hidden ancient cloning machines spitting out really dumb ones for the super secret special projects they are hardly elite.

I've only seen an actual Imperial Army guy outside an AT-ST in an EaW Mod and a scanned RPG source book image.

gently caress Boba Fett, I want a Star Wars TV MASH style show looking at the Medics for these bozos.

Also, amazing cross post:

Steam Wars, the next Infinities?

I love how steampunk Chewie is pretty much regular Chewie

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Darth Maul was basically an excuse to sell t-shirts to the parents of annoying, grubby little kids with mullets and mohawks.

Kinda like Carnage from Spider-Man.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Mister Roboto posted:

You decide:

If I was banging Natalie Portman and she died I'd be pretty torn up too.

great job killing your nuke-hot girlfriend Vader

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Pththya-lyi posted:

In the Roswell, TX continuity, Hitler himself ended up leaving the Nazis, moving to Texas, becoming a famous muralist, and having a daughter who grew up to be an even more famous sculptor and President of Texas. The most untoward thing he ever did was get drunk at his daughter's inauguration and embarrass himself. :psyduck:

For Godsakes man, I need the name of this book!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

SeanBeansShako posted:

He killed a tribe of Bedouin Arabs then?

Be careful how deep you dig, forums poster SeanBeansShako.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

They also authorized the Turkish edition of Star Wars too.

But anyone would have done this. Wouldn't you?