Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Harvey Mantaco posted:

I like how his horns got bigger to compensate for losing his junk (Thanks a lot DorianGravy, I really appreciate it).

It's like poetry. :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Irek_Ismaren

I found him by searching for "covered in lightsabers"

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Ziir posted:

Whats going on in this video? I'm not a :havlat:STAR WARS NERD:havlat: so I don't really see the significance of this scene an why the people were cheering. Also what part of the movie should this go in?

It just shows that Star Wars geeks get boners over anything left on the cutting room floor.
It's Luke dicking around with with lightsaber before putting it into R2D2 and sending him off to Jabba.
It's best the scene was cut as Luke just strolling up to Jabba's was a better reveal, and it totally ruins that R2 is hiding the lightsaber.
The scene is so pointless I'm amazed Jeorge didn't put it back in.
He couldn't fit a dinobutt in the cave I guess.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

AcridWhistle posted:

Am I the only one that didn't like the shift of Kyle Katarn, from Dark Forces to Jedi Knight? I liked him much more as a simple mercenary, that and he looks a heck of a lot older in the first game compared to any of his "official" images.

It wasn't until the last thread that I realized the guy in the Jedi Knight games was supposed to be the guy from Dark Forces (I only played the first game, obviously)
The main reason I liked it was because you played as just a badass mercenary, not some lost secret Jedi, or whatever.

It's like Han Solo becoming a Jedi...
Please tell me this hasn't happened :ohdear:

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Mystic_Squid posted:

I was browsing Wookiepedia for some reason and came across... well... this.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz

My geeky Star Wars question is, "Who thought this was a good idea?"

It then led me to Jizz-box and Jizz Wailer.

I... I can't do Star Wars anymore.

Ahahah. If anything, this makes me love Star Wars even more.

Also in innocence, it reminds me of Bart Simpson mispronouncing jazz.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

SeanBeansShako posted:

'Gosh darnit Luke stop listening to those Jizzy records of yours and help me with tha' farm!'

But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up a Jizz-Box!

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

SeanBeansShako posted:

Jedi Academy is pretty kick rear end, you want Dark Side powers with your weirdo Rodian Jedi? you got it buddy!

Plus, The Movie Battles Mod is pretty kicking to mess around with :).

Hmm, this brings to mind a question, have there ever been any Wookiee Jedi?

Jawa? :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Yes and Yes

Though I'm pretty sure the Jedi Jawa isn't canon.

Oh, well a canon Wookiee Jedi is still pretty cool I guess.
:sigh: