Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)
^^^
I'm pretty sure you're thinking of RLM's review, where he shows off the toys of the OT and the toys of the prequels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Actually,I quite enjoyed those stories. It generated more sympathy for Anakin than the entire PT did. Also, it showed that even though Darth Vader was a total loving badass, he also cared about the people under his command. (When he wasn't strangling them)

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

One of the things I disliked most about the LotF after reading through it recently was Tahiri's character. Throughout the entire NJO series, she develops into this interesting character that comes to grip with Anakin's death. Then she does a complete 180 in the LotF series and whines the entire time. Does she become any more tolerable in the FotJ series?

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

I've been suckered in by my roommates girlfriend into reading the Fate of the Jedi Series. Holy poo poo is this a nonsensical series. The Luke and Ben plot is mind-numbingly boring, the political intrigue wears thin real quick and this Abeloth deity stuff is loving stupid. On a positive note though, it's good to see a little more of Bwua'tu, that really badass Bothan Admiral.

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Well there goes my badass bothan Admiral... What about Tahiri? Does her character get any redemption? Here character went way south during the LotF series.